Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just picked these up yesterday (the ones on the right, I already owned the Leaf socks):

socks.JPG

Our team colors are U of Maine, and I couldn't find "modern" (ie. RBK Edge, etc) socks in those colours, so these are fairly close to matching in colour. Good enough for me, at least. Columbus Blue Jacket 3rds.

Just picked these up yesterday (the ones on the right, I already owned the Leaf socks):

pic

Our team colors are U of Maine, and I couldn't find "modern" (ie. RBK Edge, etc) socks in those colours, so these are fairly close to matching in colour. Good enough for me, at least. Columbus Blue Jacket 3rds.

What about Penguins' Winter Classic socks (both of them) or Panthers' 3rd socks? You didn't really search, did you? ahah

What about Penguins' Winter Classic socks (both of them) or Panthers' 3rd socks? You didn't really search, did you? ahah

I don't really like the 2011 winter classic socks (and the others were light, and I wanted dark). I didn't see the panthers third socks in RBK Edge. But yes, I did really search. ahah

probably the deepest boot I've ever seen

After wearing these, I realize that I've never had a skate that fit properly. I can;t even explain how happy I am with them.

Gross except the bottom half :laugh:

I know they aren't the prettiest skate, I'm just happy that they fit well. I do think they're pretty nice though.

Edited by michael.yue

After wearing these, I realize that I've never had a skate that fit properly. I can;t even explain how happy I am them.

I know they aren't the prettiest skate, I'm just happy that they fit well. I do think they're pretty nice though.

All that matters! Fit and comfort trump looks any day!

After wearing these, I realize that I've never had a skate that fit properly. I can;t even explain how happy I am them.

How do they fit compaired to the other Graf skates? Are they really that much deeper then the G70? I find the bauer supreme the deepest boot personally.

Just got some new mitts on sale from purehockey. had my eye on them for a while, and they went on sale for 70 bucks!

gloves.jpg

Been in love with my xn10s lately. these things shoot some light beams. Thanks to JR and Sickwilly for helping me out in the last two weeks!

sticks.jpg

and just my shafts and buckets (with my 9ks in the back!)

sticksandbuckets.jpg

Got a great deal on these... $80 shipped and they're brand new. Another pair from same seller went earlier for $115 so I just waited to pounce on these when the bidding stayed low. Wanted to have a pair to use besides the Wings/Bolts stuff I have and they'll go with my all black Franchise gloves.

5000%201.jpg

5000%203.jpg

Edited by Too Old

The Versteeg pro stocks I picked up from the Leafs sale. Inside the right cuff says "PFTLOTG SMILE" which I figure is "Play for the Love of the Game SMILE".

PhotoJun0533443PM.jpg

PhotoJun0533652PM.jpg

Picked these up at the Wings sale along with some Abdelkader pants, which I don't have with me at the moment.

rs7dkm.jpg

Edited by robat

Picked these up at the Wings sale along with some Abdelkader pants, which I don't have with me at the moment.

Good work. I saw you after you pick those up at the sale. I wanted to ask you about the Bauer Supreme pants you got, is the hip padding in those like those in the retail Bauer Totalone pants?