Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The 2011 CL has a different construction than the 2009. There's also a dual carbon bridge in the blade compared to 1 in the 2009. It's also heavier than the 2009 CL. As for the curve, the A.OVECHKIN is a stock option, not repainted or prostock or whatever; keep in mind too that this new Ovi curve is now equivalent to the Hall and Backstrom.

There are two OVI curves this year, the Crazy OVI and the regular OVI (which you have). The Crazy OVI is the super open faced one that he actually uses.

The 2011 CL has a different construction than the 2009. There's also a dual carbon bridge in the blade compared to 1 in the 2009. It's also heavier than the 2009 CL. As for the curve, the A.OVECHKIN is a stock option, not repainted or prostock or whatever; keep in mind too that this new Ovi curve is now equivalent to the Hall and Backstrom.

But the one he has is the old drury ovechkin curve.

There are two OVI curves this year, the Crazy OVI and the regular OVI (which you have). The Crazy OVI is the super open faced one that he actually uses.

That is not the regular ovi though. It is the old plain ovi.

I have an 09 and the new CL. The new one a got as a warranty return after I broke one of my 09's. It's a regular Ovi and the same curve as the 09 that I have too.

Edited by tjl_48

10k pro gloves? Because to be honest, mine weren`t as great as I thought it`d be. I mean, the feel was fantastic and all, but it wasn`t as flexible or mobile as some other pro stock gloves I`ve come to see. Furthermore, the cuff protection is very good, however I`ll be shortening them in due time, just too long for my taste.

yup. Tried on a different 10K and a 9K glove as well and the felt like crap. Sauce sent me one 9k and one 10k.........

yup. Tried on a different 10K and a 9K glove as well and the felt like crap. Sauce sent me one 9k and one 10k.........

wait, by accident, or on purpose?

I have an 09 and the new CL. The new one a got as a warranty return after I broke one of my 09's. It's a regular Ovi and the same curve as the 09 that I have too.

Well i back to the shop and compared my stick with the new cl and newer curves one next to the other. its the exact same construction feel and weight.its clear its not a repaint in any way, im just lucky to have a rare stick i guess, too bad they removed the druryish curve This year because i liked more than the similar easton and bauer p91a

Well i back to the shop and compared my stick with the new cl and newer curves one next to the other. its the exact same construction feel and weight.its clear its not a repaint in any way, im just lucky to have a rare stick i guess, too bad they removed the druryish curve This year because i liked more than the similar easton and bauer p91a

I wish I could find one! I like the old drury style ovi better than the new version. Although it is a tamer version of the craziovi so it makes sense.

I dont think that my curve is anything like the cov curve, that thing is madness, i had the chance to buy some old ccmz with that curve but i dont see myself with that thing. I would like to try first before spending 100$ on a stick that i know ill have trouble playing with

Very nice collection. Question on the Kovy Luxe gloves. That palm is just the regular grey nash warrior does right? Are there any definitive differences in doing an overlay like that? They look similar to the Vapor XXX palm maybe?

They look similar to the Vapor XXX palm maybe?

Palm looks identical to the palm on a pair of his Vapor XX gloves that I own, infact the whole palm-side of the glove is very similar, I wonder..