Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Finally got a pic of my gear that is worth showing off. Sticks: Broken Vapor XX with broken wood blade, Warrior Dolo HD, Dimitrakos PS Synergy, Bauer TO, S19 rattlecanned white, REvision Viceroy with cracked blade. Skates: Mission Boss Black, Reebok 6k, Bauer rx:25. Helmet: Blacked out 9900 with 9900 cage. Gloves: Retail x60 pros, Fedotenko Franchises, Retail pro 4 rolls.

a286899b.jpg

Those gloves are beautiful...where did you get them from?

if i could find a pair of those in 13"

nice work.

Got them at the Hockey Experts near to the Habs practice facility.

Most of the stores in Quebec are loaded with Reebok pro returns, some even have from the allstar game and heritage classic

Here's my haul from the Flames sale. Very impressed this year, lots of selection. The prices may have been a touch high but that's expected in a city like Calgary.

IMG00088-20110611-1117.jpg

Gonchar X60 (guess he forgot it last time pens/senators were here)

2x Sjostrom One95s

RBK 7k pro shoulder pads

Adam Pardy Heritage Classic gloves

Ian White eastons

Heritage Classic shell

Heritage Classic socks

Wouldn't have to balls to wear it ahah

Neither would I, I have some 2011 white all starts gloves, and I just cant do it. lol

Id go white shell and gloves, just so my buddies could have a laugh.

Here's my haul from the Flames sale. Very impressed this year, lots of selection. The prices may have been a touch high but that's expected in a city like Calgary.

Gonchar X60 (guess he forgot it last time pens/senators were here)

2x Sjostrom One95s

RBK 7k pro shoulder pads

Adam Pardy Heritage Classic gloves

Ian White eastons

Heritage Classic shell

Heritage Classic socks

Lucky on the socks.. the only thing i couldnt get someone to pick up for me bc they couldnt find them!

Got to the Flames sale super late so there was almost nothing left. Scored these Jofa 6800 shouldies for $25 so pretty happy about that. Also picked up a pair of Edge socks for $5. Been wanting to try them out for a while, but can't justify the retail price.

T6H6K.jpg

Wish I had gone earlier looks like there was a ton of good stuff!

Nooooo! I totally forgot about the Flames sale. I was working right next to the Saddledome too. Hey michael.yue how much were the shoulders? (if you don't mind me asking)

Nooooo! I totally forgot about the Flames sale. I was working right next to the Saddledome too. Hey michael.yue how much were the shoulders? (if you don't mind me asking)

$15!!!! I was honestly looking over them for almost 15 minutes try to find something wrong with them. They did have a ton of shoulder pads this year so I guess they priced them so they could get rid of them all. I asked one of the guys working and he said they had about another 8 boxes in the back.

dscf9003i.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my familys haul from the falmes sale over 20 hours of waiting and over $2k later,

From left to right

IGGY heritage classic pants, David Moss Bauer heritage classic pants, Easton classic shoulder pads, cpl hertiage classic hats, vapor x60 stock and 2 jackman torspo surge 421 sticks, 2 pairs of MLX skates no name, 2 pairs heritage classic pant covers,hertiage classic practice jersey,4 paie of hertiage classic socks, 2 pair phaneuf warrior creepers, 1 pair phaneuf rbk 10ks, boruque totalone hertiage classic gloves, no name hertiage classic vapor x60s, pardy warrior franchise flames vintage gloves, meyer rbk 10k gloves, pardy warrior franchise hertiage classic gloves, Meyer eagle panthers bag. missisng lundmark rbk 4 roll flames vintage gloves.