Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Oh sweet baby Jesus. If I lived in Calgary...

Same thing that I said... I had a couple friends pick me up stuff ... Im glad I dont live there. I would have ruined the my new home savings HAHA!

[

my familys haul from the falmes sale over 20 hours of waiting and over $2k later,

From left to right

IGGY heritage classic pants, David Moss Bauer heritage classic pants, Easton classic shoulder pads, cpl hertiage classic hats, vapor x60 stock and 2 jackman torspo surge 421 sticks, 2 pairs of MLX skates no name, 2 pairs heritage classic pant covers,hertiage classic practice jersey,4 paie of hertiage classic socks, 2 pair phaneuf warrior creepers, 1 pair phaneuf rbk 10ks, boruque totalone hertiage classic gloves, no name hertiage classic vapor x60s, pardy warrior franchise flames vintage gloves, meyer rbk 10k gloves, pardy warrior franchise hertiage classic gloves, Meyer eagle panthers bag. missisng lundmark rbk 4 roll flames vintage gloves.

Hubol.... talked to a few guys who were in front and behind you in line. Mind showing us some pics of the rest of your collection? I heard rumors of some Crosby winter classic mitts and and some super marios!

Edited by nickerjones

Hubol.... talked to a few guys who were in front and behind you in line. Mind showing us some pics of the rest of your collection? I heard rumors of some Crosby winter classic mitts and and some super marios!

ya i can take some pictures later today and post them tonight.

Wow... first of that haul is incredible by Hubol. Secondly, the Flames sure know how to have a sale. Looks as if the fans can actually get in and have somewhat of a selection when they get there.

Thought I would post some of my new stuff as well as some old. Got those Tacklas for $16.00 from PIAS. Was pretty happy about that. Also just got STEP steel for my One95's. Can't wait to skate on it.

gearc.jpg

Amazing what you can find there. Bought a pair of Jofa 7500 elbows for my brother, had another member here buy a pair of Leafs colorway Franchises for I think $30 at the same store, you can find older Tacks gear, Jofa/RBK stuff we all love, Tackla, Eagle etcetc

f9b24959.jpg

Just picked these stars pro stock CCM protacks. They look great and have a really comfortable suede type padding inside but they are really stiff and i was wondering if anyone has any tips for breaking gloves in?

Just picked these stars pro stock CCM protacks. They look great and have a really comfortable suede type padding inside but they are really stiff and i was wondering if anyone has any tips for breaking gloves in?

When did the stars use white gloves?

Either way the gloves are incredible. The inside liner is like a suede type thing and is SO comfortable but the gloves are incredibly stiff and i dont know how to break them in!