Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Stuff from the Sharks EQM sale...

Pants

-----

Brand New Tackla 5000s

Used Setoguchi Hustlers

Gloves

------

Boyle - Used, holes in one palm

Vlasic - Used, good shape

White - New or close to it

Nichol - Used a couple times, but he uses a leather palm, almost no wear

Pavelski - Really used and signed. Gift for a friend who loves him.

ssale1.jpg

Sticks

------

Eager SE16 (S19 paint) - One of the few unused sticks on the rack

Wellwood TotalOne (bought 3 of these) - Seem either gently used or just taped

Socks

------

Got the 4 pairs laying around that weren't XL or XL+

Helmet

------

Brand new NBH4500 for $20. Why not?

ssale2.jpg

Not Pictured : Pair of Torrey Mitchell x:60s in great shape.

Edited by Darshu

Nice haul Darshu.

What were the prices like on the EPros?

They were $60 for gloves in good shape, $25 for the less-gently-used pairs

Darshu, I assume you get in on Wednesday?

Yeah

Just some items I have that I feel like sharing. I think 2 of em have been posted in there before but now they are together.

254yoeq.jpg

Malkin's Pens pant shells

Custom Warrior Franchises(used Kovy layout)

Zidlicky S19(not repaint)

Retail TOs(got em for cheaper so I figured I'd add em)

Im looking through these replies and I cant help but wonder, how many sticks is "too many" sticks? I cant help it but I want a couple more. Do I need them? Absolutely not! But I cant help buying them! Someone please tell me Im not alone in this thought.

Im looking through these replies and I cant help but wonder, how many sticks is "too many" sticks? I cant help it but I want a couple more. Do I need them? Absolutely not! But I cant help buying them! Someone please tell me Im not alone in this thought.

A lot of people here have a crazy amount of sticks (And by crazy I mean they can use a different stick for each game of the season if they wanted to). I myself had 24 sticks at one point.

Picked up two new sticks this week:

1. Versteeg prostock EQ50 (SE16 repaint) from PSHG. Normally I don't look too much into looks of a stick, but with blue highlights instead of red, the EQ50 graphics look much much better.

2. Stacey Wahs U+CL (SVL). Has an Ovi-clone curve on it. Really like the way it feels stick handling in my living room.

newsticks1.th.jpg

newsticks2.th.jpg

newsticks3.th.jpg

newsticks4.th.jpg

Just some items I have that I feel like sharing. I think 2 of em have been posted in there before but now they are together.

254yoeq.jpg

Malkin's Pens pant shells

Custom Warrior Franchises(used Kovy layout)

Zidlicky S19(not repaint)

Retail TOs(got em for cheaper so I figured I'd add em)

Where did you get the shell?

Picked up these beauties today at PIAS. Palms are a little rough but for $25, not a bad deal. Would like to repalm with the same material. I've read here that Eagle gloves can be repalmed with Eagle material at Eagle, but since Muskoka seems to be out of business, I don't think it will happen. Any ideas?

IMG_2262.jpg

Picked up these beauties today at PIAS. Palms are a little rough but for $25, not a bad deal. Would like to repalm with the same material. I've read here that Eagle gloves can be repalmed with Eagle material at Eagle, but since Muskoka seems to be out of business, I don't think it will happen. Any ideas?

gloves

The Thrashers logo on the thumb is a nice touch, reminds me of those CCMs from the early 90s...

Well, I gave in and bought some Luxe gloves. They'll go with the pants I just got so I have something to wear besides my Wings and Bolts gear. Should have them here in time to use on Friday night...

luxegloves.jpg

5000%201.jpg

Well, I gave in and bought some Luxe gloves. They'll go with the pants I just got so I have something to wear besides my Wings and Bolts gear. Should have them here in time to use on Friday night...

Very nice. We're gonna need to see a full family shot of all your gear soon. You've amassed some nice pickups lately.

IMG_2262.jpg

Peaches for sure! Mark does an awesome and fast job. Cost is $50, which $10 is for return shipping.

I had some 900s made for the Hurricanes, are those really light too?