Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Finally got my custom franchises in my hands

Fuhoy.jpg

jeNsI.jpg

KAbmO.jpg

Also picked up a pair of 4 roll pros today as I had to finally part with my S19's

30u6K.jpg

just picked these up today. warrior franchise montreal pro stock. full plastic, mess gussets, nash palms, va-80 pro pack. full tufftek. paid $50 for them off craig's list.

warrior014.jpg

warrior016.jpg

Edited by jrhky36

just picked these up today. warrior franchise montreal pro stock. full plastic, mess gussets, nash palms, va-80 pro pack. full tufftek. paid $50 for them off craig's list.

Nice. They look like they have been barely used.

Nice. They look like they have been barely used.

there is a hole that was repaired in the right palm. the guy i got them from is the eqm from the u17 ntdp team. he used to be the aeqm with the grand rapids griffins (red wings). said they were left at the prospects camp a few years ago in traverse city.

Edited by jrhky36

Are those the narrow version? I've got a pair of Habs Creepers, but I love the narrow Franchises.

they are wides. i can't fit my hand in to the narrows. they fit similar to my x-51s and 5000s. and are wider than my x-88s. he had a pair of jason williams form when he was with the trashers and i could not get my hand into those ones. way to tight

Edited by jrhky36