Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just picked up a pair of practically new Jofa 5066 Elbows at the Panthers Equip Sale...but I just dont like the longer wrist guard.

Edited by eric42434224

Don't they say to let skates sit out for 24 hours after you bake them?

I have no clue... are you? The place where I got them baked didn't say anything to me about that. Then again, I didn't buy them from them so they probably didn't care. I hope I wasn't supposed to wait. :facepalm:

I have no clue... are you? The place where I got them baked didn't say anything to me about that. Then again, I didn't buy them from them so they probably didn't care. I hope I wasn't supposed to wait. :facepalm:

That's what I was told when I bought my x60's.

Yes Drew! I hear rumors of your collection, I want to see it myself!

And 5MM, yes, you are supposed to let the skates set for a day or so to let the glue and epoxys set. Same reason why many shops say not to stand or pull in on the laces after baking.

deff give them 24 hours to dry, if you skate on them you compromise the eyelets and they rip out or move, that should be one of the top things to know in any lhs...

Edited by peckmic2

uh oh! maybe you should go tell them so that they can warn future customers!

Yeah, I definitey have to say something to them because I really don't think they would not tell me if they knew. I'm one of their best customers.

Except for the fact that you got your biggest purchase elsewhere. :wink:

hahaha I actually bought my easton s17's, shoulder, shins, girdle, helmet & elbows from them in the past 3-4 months. I think I spent enough money there. hahah I hope!