Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I have no clue... are you? The place where I got them baked didn't say anything to me about that. Then again, I didn't buy them from them so they probably didn't care. I hope I wasn't supposed to wait. :facepalm:

you're suppose to wait a minimum of 16hours from what I have always heard

you're suppose to wait a minimum of 16hours from what I have always heard

ugh.. I think I waited 4-5 hours. I really hope I didn't mess them up. The eyelets look ok but I guess I'll find out soon enough.

ugh.. I think I waited 4-5 hours. I really hope I didn't mess them up. The eyelets look ok but I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Well they're obviously playing it safe when they say 24 hours. Usually it's fine just a few/several hours after you bake especially if they were in a good cooling down environment.

someone told me that if you want to skate on freshly baked boots to put them in the fridge for a bit then air them out, is this true or just made up?

Although it's not something we'd normally tell customers, it could work in theory imo.

someone told me that if you want to skate on freshly baked boots to put them in the fridge for a bit then air them out, is this true or just made up?

Somewhat true, the boot glue and epoxies will harden faster because of the cold air, but they still need a bit of time to set. I would say 4 hours in a cool enviroment or fridge would be fine. Make sure the air isn't to cold though, it could cause the epoxy or glue to become too rigid.

IF BAKED CORRECTLY you can skate 3 hrs after baking a TotalONE or APX...we just don't tell you that - especially when you hear stories of 7min baking jobs. Play it safe and wait 24 hrs.

Fridge trick was me...it works.

IF BAKED CORRECTLY you can skate 3 hrs after baking a TotalONE or APX...we just don't tell you that - especially when you hear stories of 7min baking jobs. Play it safe and wait 24 hrs.

Fridge trick was me...it works.

I recently bought One100's and the tag Bauer attached to them said to wait at least one hour after baking. Is there something different with the technology in the One100 (vs. TotalOne, APX) that accounts for this difference?

I say 3 as a precaution...

Thanks. My LHS was pretty stunned to see the one-hour recommendation. The person that helped me and I were both under the assumption that 24 hours were needed.

Thanks. My LHS was pretty stunned to see the one-hour recommendation. The person that helped me and I were both under the assumption that 24 hours were needed.

That's just policy/protocol I think. We'd rather tell you 24 hrs to be completely safe than to be blamed for when things go wrong post-baking had you not taken our advice/we had not given you advice.

JSK81, those Tacklas are freaggin' sick!! Diggin' the inside of the EX PP 55, sweet color choice as well. I'm a Tackla guy myself, always have been, best pant hands down. Rocking some Tackla 9000 ACS right now. Looking to get some Tackla 5000X pros, since the 9000 ACS is no more. Sweet color choice as well, hope they work out for you!

From the Tackla shop; I live in Finland.

I am jealous man. I recently tried a pair on and they were amazing they just weren't my size.

Here's the protective stuff I've gathered recently:

X60 shoulder pads

Totalone elbow pads

RBK 10k jock/garter combo

Kovy ripoff franchises

Tackla EXPP55 pants

_MG_7842.jpg