Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Whoa I have never seen a 10k garters/jock combo before. Where'd you get it, are they like retail?

Yeah, they're retail but europe only.

I believe it's a europe only product but IW pretty much the same thing except it doesn't say 10k.

No, the one IW has is not the same as the 10k. The 8k is based off the Jofa AC830 jock, and the 10k adds garters to it. Europe only.

Why the hell are those Europe only? I'd love to have that extra little bit of padding around my crotch. That whole area is virtually a dead zone on every pant I've ever worn. Every time I actually think about it I usually tell myself that if I get hit there, at least the most important part is covered. I saw no such cup on IceWarehouse. Sorry for the slight derail, but this is important. What gives?

Beats the hell out of me. I think a lot of us here would buy those. You'd think they're available to pros here, at least.

Here's the only thread I remember discussing this stuff:

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?/topic/57062-to-much-jock-movement/page__p__868083__hl__jock__fromsearch__1#entry868083

Edited by wrangler

I'd get one of those also. Im sick of having to sew on the velcro straps to pro stock socks.

The pro Edge socks stick to my velcro shorts...

My new helmet a RBK 6K I picked it up for 20 at a Play It Again in Chicago. With my own custom work done.

92% Finnish and 8% Swedish?

My new helmet a RBK 6K I picked it up for 20 at a Play It Again in Chicago. With my own custom work done.

Hey what's the deal with the swedish flag? As a finn I have to ask :laugh:

The pro Edge socks stick to my velcro shorts...

Mine dont stick well enough for some reason, I think the velcro isn't thick enough. I should upgrade from my Mission shorts jock to a new one I suppose.

Hey what's the deal with the swedish flag? As a finn I have to ask :laugh:

The reason why I have the swedish is cause its the one side from my dads family that I like and Finland is from my moms side and all I wear. I have the team Finland gloves, jersey, and wear royal blue pants. Those two country's are the ones that I hold close to my heart and I'm very proud of both.

Edited by mnwild9

That RBK lid posted up there is UGLY. To each their own I guess.

Its cause all I wear is team Finland equipment. I wish it would have been a royal blue or white helmet it would have looked way better. I would like to see you create something that took over two hours to do just to make sure everything was aligned.

Its cause all I wear is team Finland equipment. I wish it would have been a royal blue or white helmet it would have looked way better. I would like to see you create something that took over two hours to do just to make sure everything was aligned.

Haters gonna hate bro, great creation btw :) A white shell with blue inserts just won't work as well in my mind