Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Haters gonna hate bro, great creation btw :) A white shell with blue inserts just won't work as well in my mind

Thanks bro, I was going to do the Finnish Flag no matter what it could have been a red helmet and I would have don the same. Its a part of my heritage thats why I wear it.

I would like to see you create something that took over two hours to do just to make sure everything was aligned.

The problem is it isn't aligned, take the inner shell out (easy with 8k) and use single piece of colored tape for the lines

The problem is it isn't aligned, take the inner shell out (easy with 8k) and use single piece of colored tape for the lines

With just the big piece of tape it didnt look good. I may use a razor blade next time I used scissors this time. It took a long time to make sure everything was right I had to keep putting the inner shell and pull it just to make sure everything was aligned. I think the sides look good but the middle part could use a re-due though. most of the time I see people use one color and thats it.

5 minute how are you liking the Luxe gloves????

I like them a lot. Excellent feel for the stick with them. I use my 4 Rolls more now that they are broken in though. I do however want to order a pair of Franchise's soon.

How are you liking the Talon's?

I like them quite a bit. It's a tight fitting glove at first, but they do open up a little once you get playing

what palms are on those federovs? Also what cuff is that on the federovs? Hossa?

They have nash palms. The cuff is a triangular(traditional) cut.

I like them quite a bit. It's a tight fitting glove at first, but they do open up a little once you get playing

They have nash palms. The cuff is a triangular(traditional) cut.

i thought its made a bit tight at the first time. but at the end it stretched out. very comfy glove w/ good price.