Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

They look great. What was the turnaround time on yours? Hopefully I will receive mine in August.

Thanks! They started custom orders for APX's June 1st, they came in on the 28th but the ship date was originally for a little later than that. My order was put in in mid-May. A lot of it all depends on where you are in the queue. Good luck, I'm sure you'll love them!

Two latest pick-ups to maybe replace my Eastons. Unfortunately the 8090's are too small for me so I'll probably just get rid of them. The 5090's fit great though, sick pads.

What do ya know, just my size! ;) Too bad I'm broke.

This site is causing me so many problems!! I have to sell my other 2 pairs of gloves just so i feel i can justify these. But i got some new E=pros from easton. Finally a glove that fits PERFECTLY!! 438949d0.jpg

Have a bunch of stuff coming in tomorrow, so was organizing a bit of what I have today.

Here's all the pants and helmets with about half the glove stashed above.

Pants: Montreal Reeboks, Kindl Redwings Warriors, Kelser/Ehrhoff Canucks Warriors, Islander Warriors, Tackla Winter classic style, ccm's (haha don't know model but almost no padding at all), and Kesler's Supremes.

23740890.jpg

Edited by uclahockey707

Two latest pick-ups to maybe replace my Eastons. Unfortunately the 8090's are too small for me so I'll probably just get rid of them. The 5090's fit great though, sick pads.

jofapads.jpg

Oh man. those are great. Their knee caps are so much more durable than current rbk gear. If only that jofa was a 15 eh?

Some Recent additions.

Bauer Custom 4-Rolls Blackhawks w/Digital Palms

Bauer Custom 4-Rolls Navy/Red

Easton Pro Stock Thrashers 4-Rolls

Mission Fuel(Larson) Pro Stock Thrashers

Mission M-1 Pro w/Digital Palms(Done By Peaches)

Eagle PPF's Blk/Gry/Wht

193ce.th.jpg

Edited by stock07

Just got the X:60s earlier this month, I thought the XXXX were the perfect glove and then I came across these, I'm officially set on Vapour

Gloves.jpg

Kinda sad to see the Warriors sold, but this was a group picture

Just got the X:60s earlier this month, I thought the XXXX were the perfect glove and then I came across these, I'm officially set on Vapour

Kinda sad to see the Warriors sold, but this was a group picture

Those warriors wouldn't happen to once be the pink/black ones from hockey monkey would they?? If so you are a jedi with the fabric marker.

Have a bunch of stuff coming in tomorrow, so was organizing a bit of what I have today.

Pants: Montreal Reeboks, Kindl Redwings Warriors, Kelser/Ehrhoff Canucks Warriors, Islander Warriors, Tackla Winter classic style, ccm's (haha don't know model but almost no padding at all), and Kesler's Supremes.

If that was my stash, you'd also be seeing divorce papers in the picture... Holy crap dude!

wow thats an awesome collection...how many warrior gloves do you own?

This site is causing me so many problems!! I have to sell my other 2 pairs of gloves just so i feel i can justify these. But i got some new E=pros from easton. Finally a glove that fits PERFECTLY!!

i bought i pair and within the week had a hole in my top hand. kinda disappointed.

Was doing a bit of closet cleaning... Found some oldies but goodies.

Milan Michalek pro stock Vapor XXXX's & Matt Carle pro stock Nike bauer gloves

oldiesbutgoodies2.jpg

Marian Hossa pro stock XXXX sticks.

oldiesbutgoodies.jpg

Semi new stuff.

Mitchell pro stock Eastons & Sharks Warrior Franchise.

IMAG0164.jpg

Pro stock Warrior Projekt girdle & shell. The Projekt girdle's padding is thicker/beefier than retail.

IMAG0163.jpg

Let me know if you ever want to unload any gloves, ucla, I'm up in your area at least twice a month.

Hmm thats kind of weird. Do you use tape? Because i use Tacki macs and and i never get any sort of wear on any of my gloves!

Two new pairs of gloves. Haven't been able to try either pair out, but they feel pretty good. Anyone know anything about the Louisville's? They're super comfy and look pretty sweet, but I don't really know anything about them.

2011-07-12_19-53-47_429.jpg

2011-07-12_19-53-34_236.jpg

2011-07-12_19-52-41_77.jpg

2011-07-12_19-52-21_855.jpg