Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Nice pickup on the shoulders. I always liked the White/black color scheme on those so I wanted a pair (even though no one sees shoulders lol). How do they actually feel though? Too bulky?

Those warriors wouldn't happen to once be the pink/black ones from hockey monkey would they?? If so you are a jedi with the fabric marker.

no they are actual blk/red, I just sold them though, I didn't like them much, wanna get Franchises next

Have a bunch of stuff coming in tomorrow, so was organizing a bit of what I have today.

Here's all the pants and helmets with about half the glove stashed above.

Pants: Montreal Reeboks, Kindl Redwings Warriors, Kelser/Ehrhoff Canucks Warriors, Islander Warriors, Tackla Winter classic style, ccm's (haha don't know model but almost no padding at all), and Kesler's Supremes.

Are any of the Warrior pro stock pants a two-piece setup?

Marian Hossa pro stock XXXX sticks.

i hear his stick is 64". Does it have the plug on the end? Is it a true taper shaft?

Edited by JR Boucicaut
was it really necessary to add the image in order to quote?

Ill have to start shopping again LOL

You'll never catch Drew.

lol, nahhh.

It's just become a hobby now, just enjoy searching stuff down and using it on the ice, definitely addicted to it though lol.

NICE!!! I hear his stick is 64". Does it have the plug on the end? Is it a true taper shaft?

Damned if they didn't find a way to quote pictures anyway.

He has grumbled about doing a family pic of all his stuff, I want to see it!

He'll have to hurry, the last shuttle mission ends this week and you may need to get that much distance to get it all in frame.

Nice pickup on the shoulders. I always liked the White/black color scheme on those so I wanted a pair (even though no one sees shoulders lol). How do they actually feel though? Too bulky?

They definitely feel bigger than my CCM U+ 09, but not too bulky. Very comfortable, I'm surprised with the range of motion. I was expecting them to be a little tough to move in because of the bulkiness.

Nice, where did you score those?

I got them off kijiji from a guy who bought them at the Oilers sale.

My link

Preds Euipment sale pickups. not as much as i was willing to spend but still pretty pleased. Bauer vapor x:60 Lombardi gloves. Svatos se16 repaint. CCM vector 08 helmet

would love a Svatos twig...lucky find

i hear his stick is 64". Does it have the plug on the end? Is it a true taper shaft?

It isn't the Vapor taper of .470 or whatever they were using for the Vapor XXXX stick. It's just a paint job over some stick. The shaft is REALLY boxy. His stick was 64 inches uncut. It included a composite butt. The stick is rated at 85 flex at 64 inches but when I flexed it, it seemed like a 70. After I cut it, they feel like 90 flex now.

It isn't the Vapor taper of .470 or whatever they were using for the Vapor XXXX stick. It's just a paint job over some stick. The shaft is REALLY boxy. His stick was 64 inches uncut. It included a composite butt. The stick is rated at 85 flex at 64 inches but when I flexed it, it seemed like a 70. After I cut it, they feel like 90 flex now.

It's a Mission stick.