Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Love that curve... based off a pro stock or something you tweaked up?

The curve is something I cooked up through a lot of trial and error plus combining features I like from other curves. Finally I'm really happy with the result!

The curve is something I cooked up through a lot of trial and error plus combining features I like from other curves. Finally I'm really happy with the result!

Is that the same curve as your last set of customs?

I don't normally show stuff off, but I'm pretty proud of my Caps equipment sale haul this year:

photo1sp.th.jpg

-New Winter Classic CCM U+ CL gloves (impulse buy, probably need to sell them)

-Jason Arnott Easton E-Pro gloves

-Used L RBK Socks

-RBK Edge Practice jersey

Fun sale this year!

Are any of the Warrior pro stock pants a two-piece setup?

Not as far as I know. MIA did make some Warrior bottoms for Drapper but thats all I know and have seen.

I don't normally show stuff off, but I'm pretty proud of my Caps equipment sale haul this year:

-New Winter Classic CCM U+ CL gloves (impulse buy, probably need to sell them)

-Jason Arnott Easton E-Pro gloves

-Used L RBK Socks

-RBK Edge Practice jersey

Fun sale this year!

Nice pick up.

Here's the ak27s together for a quick pic. My newest pickup, the Perrons on the right.

Some awesome gloves, especially the Winter Classics. I'm scouring the internet trying to find Ryan Jones' AKs in the Edmonton colorway.

img00164201107162218.jpg

New skates, Reebok 7k. never cared for white skates but these just looked so good in person. 2 things i swore I'd never buy: reebok skates and white skates. Both went out the window today, but these fit my foot well and I surprised myself by really liking the looks of them. I'm sure some people will hate but hey, I don't think the white is too much on these.

img00164201107162218.jpg

New skates, Reebok 7k. never cared for white skates but these just looked so good in person. 2 things i swore I'd never buy: reebok skates and white skates. Both went out the window today, but these fit my foot well and I surprised myself by really liking the looks of them. I'm sure some people will hate but hey, I don't think the white is too much on these.

how do you like these skates? im in need of new skates, i was leaning towards these, or the x4.0s, havent gotten a chance to try them all on yet, but i also want other people opinions on both skates

how do you like these skates? im in need of new skates, i was leaning towards these, or the x4.0s, havent gotten a chance to try them all on yet, but i also want other people opinions on both skates

I haven't gotten a chance to skate in them yet, but first impression from just wearing them around the shop was very good. I was looking at the x4.0s as well today and aside from needing a 2E in vapors where i fit in a D width in these, the 7k's just seemed more sturdy and better built compared to those and other skates near that price point. Again I obviously can't comment on durability or on ice feel but so far, so good in my opinion.

Ah man, hope you find em! You'll definitely like them.

I have a pair of retail Canadiens colored ones, and they're great.

what's the main differences between the two besides looks?

Their is more room in the wrist on the AK's than the franchise.

Drove down to the caps sale from philly, and was only able to score my first pair of Warrior's. It was either go for the gloves or go for the sticks, and by the time I made it over from the glove table, all the righties were gone!

Chimera WC Franchises with Micronash palms and mesh gussests. comfy gloves if not a touch too big.

IMG_7257.jpg

Edited by maxamillion

Drove down to the caps sale from philly, and was only able to score my first pair of Warrior's. It was either go for the gloves or go for the sticks, and by the time I made it over from the glove table, all the righties were gone!

Chimera WC Franchises with Micronash palms and mesh gussests. comfy gloves if not a touch too

Nice pickup bud, and yeah, those gloves have sole volume to them, but very cool and for $70 you cant beat that.

Nice pickup bud, and yeah, those gloves have sole volume to them, but very cool and for $70 you cant beat that.

I love gloves with volume. been a 4 roll guy for a long time, the fingers are just a tad longer than I'm used to on these!