Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

progear1.jpg

Some things Ive picked up

Whittney S19 "2"

PHX. CCM V08 Helmet

Bauer Pro cut visor

PHX. RBK 9K Pro Shoulders

Wings Pro 10k Gloves

Wings/Rafalski Pants

I haven't gotten a chance to skate in them yet, but first impression from just wearing them around the shop was very good. I was looking at the x4.0s as well today and aside from needing a 2E in vapors where i fit in a D width in these, the 7k's just seemed more sturdy and better built compared to those and other skates near that price point. Again I obviously can't comment on durability or on ice feel but so far, so good in my opinion.

I've been skating on a new pair of 7ks for the past couple weeks...absolutely love them. They are surprisingly light, sturdy, and comfortable. Very happy with the performance and fit thus far.

Drove down to the caps sale from philly, and was only able to score my first pair of Warrior's. It was either go for the gloves or go for the sticks, and by the time I made it over from the glove table, all the righties were gone!

Chimera WC Franchises with Micronash palms and mesh gussests. comfy gloves if not a touch too big.

IMG_7257.jpg

that's why you need a proxy who can help out with your pick ups lol, but damn those are nice gloves

nice pick ups...was trying on a pair of koncepts last week. Real nice gloves.

I really like the way they look, it was pretty close I didn't buy a pair for myself too. Just gotta keep reminding myself I have a pair of franchises coming...

Craigslist score. $30.

DING DING DING!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! Damn!!

Edited by JR Boucicaut
Please don't add the picture in your quote

I haven't gotten a chance to skate in them yet, but first impression from just wearing them around the shop was very good. I was looking at the x4.0s as well today and aside from needing a 2E in vapors where i fit in a D width in these, the 7k's just seemed more sturdy and better built compared to those and other skates near that price point. Again I obviously can't comment on durability or on ice feel but so far, so good in my opinion.

Got a pair of 7k's a couple of years ago, great skate. Are they still made in Canada?

DING DING DING!!!! WE HAVE WINNER!!!! Damn!!

LOL yeah. Guys was moving and didn't know what he had. I think they might have been given to him when he played a few years back. I don't know if they are too big or if I'm just not used to the way Tackla's fit. I guess I'll see when I skate with them this weekend.

Picked up a couple Grip PM9 One95's from a former Miami University player. 87 flex. They have a couple paint chips but otherwise perfect condition. They were the last sticks he was issued at Miami, so he thinks they were used in the frozen four final. Dude plays in the AHL now. Paid $50 each for 'em. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

IMG00581-20110718-2203.jpg

IMG00580-20110718-2202-1.jpg

IMG00582-20110718-2204.jpg

I was curious why one had the Nike branding and one didn't. Any ideas? Maybe one is older than the other? They also don't have the design on the blade that I've seen on other One95's.

Edited by sitzlejd

Bauer phased out the Nike brand around 09. The Bauer stick is newer. Same stick, just a different logo.

it might be just me, but from going back & forth between Nike branded One95 & Bauer branded ones it really feels like the stick has changed slightly for instance the blade feels more "lively" on the newer models, while it felt "damp" on the older ones... other then that sticks are identical...

Just received these today. Warrior Bar Down "Montreal". All tufftek with plastic inserts. Nice glove IMO.

HPIM2047copy.jpg

Scott Walker's Bauer S9

HPIM2037.jpg

Old school Cooper's from 1986-87

HPIM2004.jpg

Just received these today. Warrior Bar Down "Montreal". All tufftek with plastic inserts. Nice glove IMO.

HPIM2047copy.jpg

Scott Walker's Bauer S9

HPIM2037.jpg

Old school Cooper's from 1986-87

HPIM2004.jpg

nice pick ups there, I wanna find a good pair of coopers myself

Family Photo before a couple pairs take off! (Luxes on loan from the Stephen Wong collection haha, missing my Sturms, Stamkos, and Morris WC Franchises)

i kind of hate you lol jk great collection man!

New pickups

CCM V08 with Oakley visor - #20 Colten Teubert Manchester Monarchs/LA Kings, now OKC Barons/Oilers

Reebok 8K with Oakley visor - #8 Geoff Walker Manchester Monarchs/LA Kings, now WB-Scranton Pens/Pitt Pens

Easton S9 Pants, Canada made, RPI Engineers

Easton E-Pros #61/#22 Trevor Lewis - Manchester Monarchs/LA Kings

gear719001.jpg