Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hey Dupes which Koivu are those gloves?

I'm guessing it's Saku's Anaheim set. The lettering looks red but I'm guessing because of the lighting, it's really Anaheim's orange.

I'm guessing it's Saku's Anaheim set. The lettering looks red but I'm guessing because of the lighting, it's really Anaheim's orange.

Exactly, they are from the Ducks.

nice pick ups there, I wanna find a good pair of coopers myself

Some cool ones on ebay, maybe to pricey though.

EDIT:http://shop.ebay.ca/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=cooper+hockey+gloves&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Edited by ibeck

Most of you have probably already seen a pair like this, but I figured I'd post em anyways.

Derek Morris WC Boston Gloves (identical to Sturms pro stocks, narrow with huge nash gussets, so they're actually pretty comfortable, probably one of my favorites)

99303911.jpg

Shoeshine I like those gloves. Does having the dif palms bother you?

not so far. the Goat is a little grippier but it doesn't seem to be a problem.

it's my understanding that these were "demo" gloves which would explain the different palms.

finally took pics of some of the family members.. mostly bauers followed by my other randoms

th_collection.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc143/camhockey16/collection.jpg

Just a question for all the guys with these large collections of gear. Do you use it in games and just rotate or is it primarily for collecting purposes? I'm being serious. I love gloves and could get a new pair every week but with about seven pairs right now I find myself using a particular pair just because I feel guilty that I bought them and should use them. I'm thinking that with higher numbers it is likely more of a collecting thing. Same applies to sticks. I have too many and some just sit there for months collecting dust. Just curious.

Peronnally, I use most of the gear I get.

Only i do collect and do not use, are the items that are signed by players.

Same with dupes... I try and use almost everything I get. However I use some much more than others. I think it's a middle of the road thing, anyone with multiple pairs of gloves is obviously buying for a collecting purpose but we are still able to use em.

Just a question for all the guys with these large collections of gear. Do you use it in games and just rotate or is it primarily for collecting purposes? I'm being serious. I love gloves and could get a new pair every week but with about seven pairs right now I find myself using a particular pair just because I feel guilty that I bought them and should use them. I'm thinking that with higher numbers it is likely more of a collecting thing. Same applies to sticks. I have too many and some just sit there for months collecting dust. Just curious.

i have about four or five pairs that i actually use - some of the other ones i feel like are too nice to use. I figure it's no worse that women that have 30 pairs of shoes. It's fair to say i'm "collecting" at this point - don't really know what i will end up doing with them - but for now i just occasionally buy ones that i like.

I use every pair I buy, I hate the idea of gear sitting in my garage unused. But yeah, it gets a bit ridiculous when the collection gets really large and I do end up using particular pairs more than other because of fit. With me, I like the pairs with tons of volume in them.

Definitely a big aspect of buying them is collecting, but the most fun part is wearing everything.

I try to use all of my gloves. I play on 3 teams total. on my main team I stick with the pair that matches our jerseys but on the other 2 teams where no one gives a crap if you're "uniform" I wear different gloves every week. we have 12 game seasons on one team so I can go 2 seasons without wearing the same pair twice. :)

But what do you guys do if one pair "does better" than the other for whatever reason. Even with 3 pairs, I usually ditch the rotation if one of my gloves puts me on a supposed hotstreak.

But what do you guys do if one pair "does better" than the other for whatever reason. Even with 3 pairs, I usually ditch the rotation if one of my gloves puts me on a supposed hotstreak.

I give more credit to the sticks than gloves for hot streaks but I do feel better about new gloves once I've scored in them.

I've probably used 60% of my collection. Deadstock, signed, and some game used is saved for archival purposes, but most of it at least sees some use.

finally took pics of some of the family members.. mostly bauers followed by my other randoms

th_collection.jpg

Real nice collection! where did you get the all white 4 rolls from?

Pure Hockey I believe.

There were custom white 2010 Bauer 4 rolls offered by Pure Hockey, but i'm pretty sure none of them were THAT white. I had the white and royal ones myself. The 2011 line, however, does come in all white. Cam's all white ones are the 2010 model, which is what intrigues me :)

2010:

2011-05-27_18-30-01_975.jpg

2011:

33628-DEFAULT-m.jpg