Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i got them off ebay along with the penguins ones and bronze ones - they were all from the same seller and i think it probably was pure hockey. there were alot of different color combinations that the seller had and they all sold pretty fast. i was going to say TSR but now that i think about it i know it wasn't.

yeah that sounds more like it - i was gonna look it up on my purchase history on ebay but it doesnt go back that far. it was them because i remember thinking it was the first gloves they sold that didn't have their name slapped all over them.

man those are beautiful gloves. I'm not very savvy with gloves/materials, but whats so special about the green fabric?

If it's anything like the liner in the Warrior glove it's to keep them from smelling bad? Atleast I think that's it.

If it's anything like the liner in the Warrior glove it's to keep them from smelling bad? Atleast I think that's it.

probably that and it's probably lighter and helps wick moisture better? Seems as if a lot of companies are moving towards that trend. Even the new Bauer 4 rolls have a lighter less traditional interior.

How in the??????????? What is the AI9?

PSHG got some of each and put them up. Don't know if that is where Dupes got them from though.

Very nice pickup dupes. The APX paintjob looks good, I saw the non grip and it had a matte like finish, and the balance is really, really good. I'm waiting to try the ai9. The specs seem very interesting.

Dupes> Nice pick up!! 1st time I see the rbk

Apx SE stick's color scheme looks even better. To be honest I didn't see the difference between that and the TO, the feel is very similar apart from the APX having maybe a thinner shaft, the grainy coating they applied on the blade and of course the TO flexes a bit higher.

Was more impressed with the x60 back in the days

I wanted to thank JR for dealing with me for all these Months and he got it spot on with me. They came out so nice and perfect. The man is a Hockey Guru! I hope to see him again so we can hang out some more! Here they are in all there glory. Left is a 9 right is 8 3/4 in a EEE. Reinforced eyelets, rolled top, ls2, 4 stiffness. I love them and hopefully they make my game better since I have fitting skates now. Here they are

100_2447.jpg

100_2446.jpg

100_2445.jpg

Very nice.... love the Penguins as a backdrop.

Nothing better than skates that fit. I've spent the last 6 years going thru numerous skates just to get something that is comfortable.

Dupes, is that RBK's newest top line stick?

Yeah, it will be the new "top of the line" Reebok stick for a new line coming out later 2011.

I like the APX, how does the shaft feel compared to previous Vapor profiles?

Love the shaft, not has boxy and the grip is amazing. :)