Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

^^ wondering where you got your cage done. Or did the manufacturer do it for you? Thanks!

yeah im wondering the same i want that for my cage.

Can someone tell me what type of Reeboks those are the Malhotra ones. Reeboks never been my thing so I have no idea but I got a pair just like um at the Monarchs sale.

Can someone tell me what type of Reeboks those are the Malhotra ones. Reeboks never been my thing so I have no idea but I got a pair just like um at the Monarchs sale.

look like the rbk 852T

http://cgi.ebay.com/REEBOK-852T-PRO-CUSTOM-HOCKEY-GLOVES-NORFOLK-AHL-14-/140585311892?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bb899e94

Edited by Haggerty

Actually, I believe the Malhotra's are the pro tack model. They differ a bit from the 852 if I am not mistaken.

I forgot to mention mine have the RBK logo but are identical otherwise, I assume that just means their older. I'll take a pic when I get home.

Some new gloves that just arrived:

Brett Sterling ATL Thrasher's Easton's size 13"

Where did you pick those up at? They are awsome!

Edited by stock07

yeah im wondering the same i want that for my cage.

The cage was done by an external company for Ed. You could ask Ed who he did it from: www.edcubberly.com

Finally got them all in one pic.

Used the Mission L7 in the last season, managed to squeeze a few goals in. Will probably be using the Eraser Pros and the Mission Boss gloves for the next season.

That's a very neat collection you have there, which are your favs?

6016396687_0cd290be58_b.jpg

My gear, a small collection in comparison to many of the guys here. I say it's not hoarding if it's organized and you have the room for it. Excuse the weird angles, had to stitch two photos together to get everything to fit.

SUPER HIGH RES LINK

Edited by tamtamg

is the goalie gear yours (as in, do you play goal often)? It looks great btw good editing work.

How do you like the Woodrow?

Edited by AIREAYE

is the goalie gear yours (as in, do you play goal often)? It looks great btw good editing work.

How do you like the Woodrow?

Yes, all the gear is mine except for the black goalie mask, which I borrowed til mine came in the mail. I just started playing goal. It's a lot of fun. Can't reallly give an opinion on the Woodrow yet, as it's the only goalie stick I've used.

New wheels here. Picked them up off eBay from OHL. They're size 8.75D (perfect for me), double stitched, reinforced eyelets, classic white felt tongue, and made in Canada. Saved probably at least $400. Pure beauties, can't wait to try them out.

20110808120751.jpg

Edited by twiztidwrista10

My custom APX Skates finally came in. They are awesome! I think they came out very well. Took about 5 weeks total with shipping.

Size: 6 1/8 L 6 1/4 R

D/AA

Gray Clarino Liner

Reinforced top eyelets

1/2" Extra added to Tongue

1/4" Taken from sides of the tongue

Double felt added to tongue

1/16" Mincel Foam for added comfort

Enlarged toecap

Inside ankle pad shifted forward

Undrilled/Unmounted

apxbox.jpg