Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

You gonna convert those to roller, I assume?

No offense, but I cringe a little when I see wheels bolted to the bottom of skates that beautiful

No offense, but I cringe a little when I see wheels bolted to the bottom of skates that beautiful

I'm sorry you feel that way. Not everyone plays ice.

Edited by kovalchuk71

couldnt disagree more, they look sick with a chassis on em. guy around here has a pair look sharp as ever

Not everyone plays ice. Those skates are the best looking inline skates I have ever seen. Good work kovy!

Decided to take a family pic, the one95's have been in the family and in use since the day they came out. Unfortunately after last night they may need to be retired, might just pick up a pair of one100's to replace them. The s9's I bought brand new and still haven't used them just not sure if I want to go with those or one100's. The 4.0's were an impulse buy. I'm terrible with decisions haha

Pro Stock Flexlite 4.0

Pro Stock Bauer S9

Regular old one95's haha

IMG_0167-1.jpg

Edited by TNHhockey

The pro-stock totalones look so much better than the retails just because of the absence of the "max-sorb" logo on it... I don't know why companies are coming out with gimmicks showing the technology in the equipment (eq50 stick, totalone gloves, X:60 gloves)

Reebok 11k shins. I had 6k's which were great, but I won a raffle and got to choose a free Reebok protective, nice! The removable calf pads are quite hefty, haven't used them.

rbk11k.jpg

Custom X60 Goalie Conversion

6030911928_be69d07388_b.jpg

I have freaky wide feet (these are 6.5 EEEE/B), and I didn't want to get custom goalie skates. My custom APX came in and I retired my X60s, so I figured I'd get goalie cowlings on them and use them as goalie skates. Everything worked ok, the boot was a tight squeeze width wise for the boot.

Custom X60 Goalie Conversion

6030911928_be69d07388_b.jpg

I have freaky wide feet (these are 6.5 EEEE/B), and I didn't want to get custom goalie skates. My custom APX came in and I retired my X60s, so I figured I'd get goalie cowlings on them and use them as goalie skates. Everything worked ok, the boot was a tight squeeze width wise for the boot.

how skating in them? everything feel fine with skating back into the net? just was wounder may do it with an other pair of skates I have.

Got around to taking some pictures of my recent acquisitions as well as some older ones.

MLX Skates after a full season of playing and reffing

photo14ed7768fe9b0aac5e.jpg

Custom Easton 800 Pros

photof7cbb421d137b48f74.jpg

All my sticks. Some of you recall me having an RS. I snapped the blade in half during a game a few weeks ago.

From left to right: Modano SiCores x3, Modano Dolomites x3, Modano T-Flex, 85 T-Flex, 110 T-Flex, Easton Stealth Pro x2, Easton Stealth, Easton SiCore Grip, Ballistik 52Cal.

photob08b022dec1c3ea18d.jpg

Blades for my T-Flex shafts pictures above. Five Modano blades on the left, two Sakic and two Yzerman on the right. The one in the middle is a Modano Pro.

photod64f9aa561e62fa64e.jpg