Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

They seem to be pretty decent indeed. Digital overlay on palms, spandex-like gussets, plastic inserts all over the glove, a short cuff, embroidered logo, they come in lots of colors even the liner looks good... and most importantly, all of this for just 60$ CND ahah

They seem to be pretty decent indeed. Digital overlay on palms, spandex-like gussets, plastic inserts all over the glove, a short cuff, embroidered logo, they come in lots of colors even the liner looks good... and most importantly, all of this for just 60$ CND ahah

Are those gold or copper colored?

sorry for the size of the last ones.

iqaq91.jpg

smvvk8.jpg

warrior and one95 are p92, green shaft and rbk are pattern 11 from harrow. all 85 flex

all purchased over the summer for the upcoming season

I decided to accumulate a few items before I posted a pic. I can't remember if I posted a few of these already in here.

Pens 3rd jersey shell. Custom Franchises, Malkin Pant Shell, Tyler Kennedy SE16 painted as a EQ, Marek Zidlicky S19, Retail EQ, Retail TOs.

148i51e.jpg

Edited by zachary

my haul from the Thrashers' final Atlanta sale:

IMG_0816.jpg

top row: Warrior bag (Ron Hainsey)

2nd row: Messier M11 helmet

3rd row l to r: navy practice jersey, Rebellion gloves (no name), CCM Vector helmet (white), Easton pants (Jim Slater)

4th row: Mission gloves (Brad Larsen), CCM Vector helmet (navy, decals and numbers), CCM Vector helmet (navy, no decals)

bottom row: practice socks, 3rd jersey socks, workout shorts.

prices were decent but not as great as last Fall. glove selection was disappointing. they had one box of single gloves that had a Warrior Creeper. it KILLED me that there was no mate to it. :(

my teammate got the best item of the sale though for $5. a very special nameplate:

BD.jpg

:laugh:

my haul from the Thrashers' final Atlanta sale:

IMG_0816.jpg

top row: Warrior bag (Ron Hainsey)

2nd row: Messier M11 helmet

3rd row l to r: navy practice jersey, Rebellion gloves (no name), CCM Vector helmet (white), Easton pants (Jim Slater)

4th row: Mission gloves (Brad Larsen), CCM Vector helmet (navy, decals and numbers), CCM Vector helmet (navy, no decals)

bottom row: practice socks, 3rd jersey socks, workout shorts.

prices were decent but not as great as last Fall. glove selection was disappointing. they had one box of single gloves that had a Warrior Creeper. it KILLED me that there was no mate to it. :(

my teammate got the best item of the sale though for $5. a very special nameplate:

BD.jpg

:laugh:

Man you got a great haul!...i wonder if i saw you there..i got there right at 12..so not sure but anyways..i saw that creeper as well and it killed me that i couldnt find a match too! Did you see that one warrior glove wanna say it was a franchise but anyways had the most messed up cuff i think i'veever seen..like the entire thing was cut off..and the only thing i picked up was a bogosian X:60.

Man you got a great haul!...i wonder if i saw you there..i got there right at 12..so not sure but anyways..i saw that creeper as well and it killed me that i couldnt find a match too! Did you see that one warrior glove wanna say it was a franchise but anyways had the most messed up cuff i think i'veever seen..like the entire thing was cut off..and the only thing i picked up was a bogosian X:60.

I was there about 11. it was me and one other guy in line when they said, "you can go ahead and let the pre-sale people in!" which turned out to be us. we had the run of the place for about 15 minutes. :)

I did see that one Franchise. wish it had a mate. I thought that I had matched a pair of Boulton's Easton gloves until I realized one had yellow accents on the 4 rolls and the other didn't. :(

one woman had Bryan Little's gloves but the palms were shredded so I passed.

I was there about 11. it was me and one other guy in line when they said, "you can go ahead and let the pre-sale people in!" which turned out to be us. we had the run of the place for about 15 minutes. :)

I did see that one Franchise. wish it had a mate. I thought that I had matched a pair of Boulton's Easton gloves until I realized one had yellow accents on the 4 rolls and the other didn't. :(

one woman had Bryan Little's gloves but the palms were shredded so I passed.

Wow then you got to see everything..hah were there a lot of righties when you were there because i was lucky to get one i believe i got one of the last ones! Yeah there were a lot of gloves without a match it was extremely disappointing:( oh i saw that bryan little glove as well..looked like a dog had gotten to it! There were a bunch of matches in eastons that i found and they all had "klelle" or something like that and i had no idea who that was..his name was also on a bunch of one95 shafts that had one of the strangest grip coatings ive felt before..

Seeing the gear you guys have the chance to grab at these sales makes me a bit jealous. Wish we had a chance like that out here. Are the prices fairly reasonable?

prices at the thrashers sale were fairly reasonable...but nothing to amazing Although you could get a used stick for around $50 and some of them were barely used plus if youre a lefty...well lets just say you could get about any stick you wanted..and this was my first ever pro sale..and to be honest it wasnt much of one compared to others im sure but still it was fun! always good to spend money on more equipment than you will ever need:)

Seeing the gear you guys have the chance to grab at these sales makes me a bit jealous. Wish we had a chance like that out here. Are the prices fairly reasonable?

you have to remember though, our team is now gone so there's no reason to be jealous of us. :(

helmets were a good deal at $40, especially the M11 which is a $100+ helmet. other prices weren't as good as usual such as last fall when I got a pair of new Warrior Hustler pants for $30 but still in the "fair" category.

oh, and I may end up kicking myself for not picking up Kovalchuk's white helmet which was $75

Edited by shoeshine boy

you have to remember though, our team is now gone so there's no reason to be jealous of us. :(

helmets were a good deal at $40, especially the M11 which is a $100+ helmet. other prices weren't as good as usual such as last fall when I got a pair of new Warrior Hustler pants for $30 but still in the "fair" category.

oh, and I may end up kicking myself for not picking up Kovalchuk's white helmet which was $75

WOAHHH!! what!?? some guy told me that the m11 was 100$!!! dangit!!! i needed a new helmet..if i had known helmets were only $40 i would have bought one..they had no pants in my size whic was upsetting as well..well im sure i did but i really did feel like digging through all the other ones

We have a CHL team out here, but they don't sell off their old stuff(that I know of anyway).

I grabbed a Stapleton stick, a few pairs of white edge socks, Thrashers Tackla pants, Ladd s19, Warrior Dolo Toe Curve, and another easton that was painted a s19 but isn't (however it's the perfect flex for me somewhere around 70).

I grabbed a Stapleton stick, a few pairs of white edge socks, Thrashers Tackla pants, Ladd s19, Warrior Dolo Toe Curve, and another easton that was painted a s19 but isn't (however it's the perfect flex for me somewhere around 70).

Any idea what the easton you got may be? RS by anychance ;)

it's not an RS. The taper, or lack there of, is consistent throughout.

haha yeah i figured it wouldnt be an rs..just you know wishful thinking i guess?..and hmmph well i honestly have know idea what it might be.

it's not an RS. The taper, or lack there of, is consistent throughout.

most likely a repainted SE16. I was very unimpressed with the stick selection, even for lefties.

talking to the rink guys before the masses got there they told me that all this stuff was stuff that had been "stashed away" when True North came to pack everything up.

"stashed away"

hmmph..maybe this is why the selection wasn't so great..i never really could wrap my head around why they had to take all the equipment anyways..i mean i can understand maybe some of the players wanting to keep some skates, sticks etc..but seems like they took every last thing they could get there grubby little hands on. I mean its not like they can use any of the thrashers colored stuff anyways..but oh well past is the past! Man, i'm gonna miss those boys so much more when the season starts up again..