Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

hmmph..maybe this is why the selection wasn't so great..i never really could wrap my head around why they had to take all the equipment anyways..i mean i can understand maybe some of the players wanting to keep some skates, sticks etc..but seems like they took every last thing they could get there grubby little hands on. I mean its not like they can use any of the thrashers colored stuff anyways..but oh well past is the past! Man, i'm gonna miss those boys so much more when the season starts up again..

The equipment and sticks you speak of popped up at the PIAS here in Winnipeg.

I heard about that and boy did it piss me off! I would've LOVED a shot at Burmistrov's and Enstrom's gloves.

I was actually surprised that the guys at the practice rink managed to squirrel anything away.

Well that pisses me off...i figured they would do something like that..or build a big bonfire with it and laugh at us...

That's truly a ridiculous curve. Good for you if you can use it properly, I tend to shoot too high even with a closed curve.

So I just got my new stick today. It seems like k24a2fast4ya has similar tastes. I figured I'd also include some of my previous purchases from the past month or two.

Top row: 3x One95 P92's (blacked out by the previous owner), Eagle PPF's

Middle Row: TotalOne P92 blade in One95 shaft

Bottom Row: Mueller RS

photo1oo.jpg

This is a picture of how open the Mueller is for those who were wondering.

photo2tag.jpg

So I just got my new stick today. It seems like k24a2fast4ya has similar tastes. I figured I'd also include some of my previous purchases from the past month or two.

Top row: 3x One95 P92's (blacked out by the previous owner), Eagle PPF's

Middle Row: TotalOne P92 blade in One95 shaft

Bottom Row: Mueller RS

This is a picture of how open the Mueller is for those who were wondering.

Nice Mueller. :wink:

wow! that curve is ridicoulous! I wouldnt be able to shoot with it in a thousand years..

but how is the RS?

I thought it was going to take a while to get used to but I loved it after only playing one game with it. I am coming from a totalone and I could tell that my shot was noticeably harder and almost seemed effortless. I also have 2 Pavelski se16's with the rs paint job.

Got mine from behind the mask in scottsdale. They also had some hejduk's as well but not sure how many are left

I believe the Hejduk's are RS repaints of CNTs.