Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

K24a and SteelNations Mueller Easton RS look different, IMO.

If you look on SteelNations, there is an elliptical taper (like an S19/RS) and there isn't the gray/yellow triangle printed in the hosel area that is on K24s. Additionally, K24's taper/hosel area looks squarish.

Did both come from the same spot?

Edited by halfmoonyote

Mine has the elliptical taper as well just didn't show that well in the pic.

Sounds good K2A...I figured it was just the angle of the photo. Really nice looking stick. Mules has been through a ton of variations with his pattern, he'd obsessively tweak it. But he seems to be settled with the Ovie clone.

Edited by halfmoonyote

Since the lister is in AZ, I'd bet they are the CNT repaints from the local shop. Save $90 and call the shop's 3 locations. They probably have a few left.

Yeah, very much doubt they're CNT repaints...remember a couple years ago when Mike Green made a big deal out of the HHOF wanting his record breaking stick but he didn't want to give it up since Easton couldn't make him CNT's anymore?

Maybe not CNT's then. The Hejduk's I saw were labeled STC on the barcode sticker. Not sure what that code means then. Mueller's said RSS. Hejduk's were heavier as well. I was at the store's peoria location. May have other Hejduk's that are true RS's at scottsdale or chandler stores.

Yeah, very much doubt they're CNT repaints...remember a couple years ago when Mike Green made a big deal out of the HHOF wanting his record breaking stick but he didn't want to give it up since Easton couldn't make him CNT's anymore?

Didn't Easton finally cave and make the CNTs though?

All geared up for the season

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2010-9/1360555/IMG_0663.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2010-9/1360555/IMG_0664.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2010-9/1360555/IMG_0665.JPG

RS Parise 85

C. Bourque Hitman Dolo repaint

10Kn 14 gloves

11K lid

Edited by Buzz_LightBeer

*Demitra Gloves*

I was going to try to remove the autographs so I could play with them. certainly won't be doing that now.

Nice score. Definitely a nice collectible item for sure. R.I.P.

So I just got my new stick today. It seems like k24a2fast4ya has similar tastes. I figured I'd also include some of my previous purchases from the past month or two.

Top row: 3x One95 P92's (blacked out by the previous owner), Eagle PPF's

Middle Row: TotalOne P92 blade in One95 shaft

Bottom Row: Mueller RS

Your stick looks less open than the pic on the previous page. Probably just angle.

I have a pair of Thrashers pro stock Hustlers but I haven't had a chance to play in them yet because the original player had the ab protector removed. I got a replacement from Joe at Warrior but haven't had a chance to sew it in. I definitely think that the Bonafides are more true to size than the Hustlers. they seem just as protective as the Hustlers. I do wish the zippers were a little more forward. color combos were why I took a chance on these. sadly though it looks like the team I bought them for will be splitting after this season. :sad:

I was going to try to remove the autographs so I could play with them. certainly won't be doing that now.

Those are amazing, especially given the context. What team were they from?