Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

thanks, I thought I was beat when I first walked in. They had 4 gloves, 4 skates, 4 practice jerseys and all left handed sticks out. I was like are you kidding me? A guy walked in and asked where his stuff was that he set aside from last night. I was so pissed. I woke up early and was there by 845am so I could be the first one too. The salesman said that there's a bunch of stuff somewhere so I hung out because I was waiting for open hockey at 1:45 anyway and the Flyers were practicing. As the day progressed they started bringing out more stuff. Helmets, gloves and more skates came out. They probably still have a bunch of stuff that they are spreading out throughout the days because the sale goes until the 18th.

Prices were ok.

Jerseys = $50

Helmets w/ visors = $75

Sticks - $100 for current players & $80 for past players

Blocker = $100

Catcher = $150

Gloves = $60

Skates = $80-100

Socks = $10

They had a couple of pairs of Pronger's 9k's. I can't believe that guy wears a size 8! Hartnell 11k's. X60's

Edited by 5 Minute Major

The Franzen are two diffrent style gloves? Se16/EQ50 mix?

Yea, 2 different gloves LOL

The cuff on the ccm's look a bit off. Like different sizes or is that just the angle?

Its only the angle, they are the same :)

Just got back from the Flyers Equipment sale. All lefties so I couldn't grab a stick.

091411161234.jpg

091411113146.jpg

I didn't grab these but I should've. When the salesman said they were $100 for the blocker and $150 for the catcher I was so tempted. One guy grabbed just the blocker so he could try and get it autographed so the set was split up though.

091411104843.jpg

if you dont mind me asking, was the sale at vorhees? i have been dying to get a hold of more pro stock flyers equipment, usually they just sell stuff at games throughout the year and i didnt see anything anywhere about a sale at all... man im jealous!!!

Damn you, joel. the pictures make me even more mad at the fact that i didn't go. Franchises for 60!?!?! what size is he?

Nice pick ups! Interesting to see that Versteeg's helmet is a RBK even though he used CCM in games. Maybe this was a practice helmet?

if you dont mind me asking, was the sale at vorhees? i have been dying to get a hold of more pro stock flyers equipment, usually they just sell stuff at games throughout the year and i didnt see anything anywhere about a sale at all... man im jealous!!!

Yeah, it was at the Voorhees Skate Zone. It goes til the 18th and they just keep bringing out stuff as stuff goes. You might get lucky!

Damn you, joel. the pictures make me even more mad at the fact that i didn't go. Franchises for 60!?!?! what size is he?

Nice pick ups! Interesting to see that Versteeg's helmet is a RBK even though he used CCM in games. Maybe this was a practice helmet?

Thanks Simon! They are 13's. Just my size! as for the helmet.. they were saying that they had a Schenn LA Kings Helmet somewhere so I'm not sure if that's Steegs or Schenns practice helmet. Neither of them wear an RBK or does Schenn wear RBK? You should definitely try to stop in just to see if anything pops up. I think they were spreading it out so it's fair for everyone. I'm gonna try to pop in there after work to make sure.

How do you like your franchise pants, snipe? What's the sizing like? Did you have hustlers before? Any differences in padding/weight?

Love them, super protection, havent used the hustlers before however. They do seems to run larger than bauer

Someone had them in his hand and I had to leave. Gonna try and go back after tonight after work.

They are probably long gone.