Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

What was left of the gloves. They had Guerin PPF's, Leino's Easton's, Coburns Bauers, Ray Emery's Blocker and a few others. 2 pairs of Warrior pants, 2 Easton Helmets, Nodl's TO Skates and Mez's X60 Skates. Jofa 8800 Shoulders size 4 (I would've bought these but I just got a new pair of RBK/Jofa 6K's).

091511194116.jpg

Edited by 5 Minute Major

Hey stock, do the Letangs have his new toe curve pattern or is it his old straighter blade?

Its the older one I guess, there is no toe kink at all. These are the first I have come across and don't have any others to compare them too, solid sticks though!

A pair of new, old acquisitions...

img0800ub.jpg

"Used" Vapor 10's. Think they were used a few times though, and not rough. I'm thinking that the guy swapped out the steel before he sent them to me. Too much is gone to justify how good of shape these things are in...

img0801uz.jpg

And just had to do a family photo.

img0799oa.jpg

he definitely switched out the steel from the original steel. Vapor 10s came with the perf steel. maybe like a lot of folks he was concerned about durability and took the steel off his old skates and placed it on these?

My pickup from the Flyers sale...Powe X:60's...seemed to be the best pair of gloves that were there so I grabbed them while I could...for anyone interested, I talked to one of the guys there who said they're planning on doing another sale around November, because this one was very popular with the public...so, keep an eye out for it.

vymflz.jpg

34ytlab.jpg

Also went to the HockeyGiant grand opening in Cherry Hill, and bought another TotalONE on impulse that I may be returning

IMG_7303.jpg

Shelley Franchises

Probably spent more time on the ice than his hands! He did cut out the pad on the top of the hand inside the gloves though. Anybody know how to go about replacing that?

Shelley Franchises

Probably spent more time on the ice than his hands! He did cut out the pad on the top of the hand inside the gloves though. Anybody know how to go about replacing that?

Did you get them at the Flyers sale Wednesday morning?

Got them today actually haha. spotted them as soon as I walked in and snatched them up.

REALLY?? Nice! I stopped back in after work to see if anything else popped up. Glad someone on here got lucky! Good stuff!

The Shelley Franchises were HUGE. haha. There were mainly 15's it seemed actually. At least four pairs of Coburn ONE95 gloves, all 15's. Two pairs of Boynton's gloves, O'Donnell's, then Shelley's that maxamillion picked up. I put my hands in them and was shocked how big they were haha. All in all, the sale wasn't bad at all. Hopefully they get some RH sticks at the one they're having in November.

The Shelley Franchises were HUGE. haha. There were mainly 15's it seemed actually. At least four pairs of Coburn ONE95 gloves, all 15's. Two pairs of Boynton's gloves, O'Donnell's, then Shelley's that maxamillion picked up. I put my hands in them and was shocked how big they were haha. All in all, the sale wasn't bad at all. Hopefully they get some RH sticks at the one they're having in November.

they were big because he cut out the back pad. I grabbed them with the hopes it could be something I could get replaced haha.

IMG_7303.jpg

Shelley Franchises

nice man! i actually also picked up a pair of shelley franchises at a flyers game last year at the equipment table for $70 and said the exact same thing haha (they looked like they never saw any action)

My pickup from the Flyers sale...Powe X:60's...seemed to be the best pair of gloves that were there so I grabbed them while I could...for anyone interested, I talked to one of the guys there who said they're planning on doing another sale around November, because this one was very popular with the public...so, keep an eye out for it.

vymflz.jpg

34ytlab.jpg

Also went to the HockeyGiant grand opening in Cherry Hill, and bought another TotalONE on impulse that I may be returning

nice pick up man! if you dont mind me asking how much you dished out for these??

New mitts warrior bar down LA. they are sick, impressed by the quality vs price.

taken with crappy camera phone

That the silvershield liner?

So I picked up an Easton S9 helmet for 15 bucks in nearly new condition. I played with it tonight, and I really liked it. Its quite comfortable and you can hardly tell its on! I threw on a Bauer straight cut(got 2 of them for 20 bucks), and it worked like a charm for the little scrimmage we had tonight!

IMG_7350.jpg

IMG_7352.jpg

IMG_7355.jpg

IMG_7354.jpg

IMG_7356.jpg

IMG_7358.jpg

IMG_7370.jpg

IMG_7371.jpg

IMG_7381.jpg

So I picked up an Easton S9 helmet for 15 bucks in nearly new condition. I played with it tonight, and I really liked it. Its quite comfortable and you can hardly tell its on! I threw on a Bauer straight cut(got 2 of them for 20 bucks), and it worked like a charm for the little scrimmage we had tonight!

IMG_7350.jpg

IMG_7352.jpg

IMG_7355.jpg

IMG_7354.jpg

IMG_7356.jpg

IMG_7358.jpg

IMG_7370.jpg

IMG_7371.jpg

IMG_7381.jpg

i was actually just talking about picking up an s9... ive always used bauer buckets...currently have a 4500 (man i love it too) but the s9 ive been hearing nothing but great things about, and now i may have to get one, if you dont mind me asking TJ howd you come across one for that price? you got a good deal man