Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New mitts warrior bar down LA. they are sick, impressed by the quality vs price.

**Bar Down gloves pic

Yeah, I've heard nothing but positive things about the Bar Down glove. Warrior gives their customers tremendous value in those retail gloves that are spec'd similar to it's pro counterpart. I have a pair of the Pro Series gloves that are one of the nicest pair in my collection, and I have used everything.

Edited by halfmoonyote

Shelley Franchises

Probably spent more time on the ice than his hands! He did cut out the pad on the top of the hand inside the gloves though. Anybody know how to go about replacing that?

I'm sure he could replace &/or repair that internal pad.

http://www.peachesprorepair.com/

He does quality work.

Edited by sfdz6_20_07

I feel that Easton does the trick when Bauer or Reebok doesn't fit; it's like an inbetween.

It's great and all but this doesn't need it's own thread; better posting in the Show It Off page

edit : thread moved, thank you mods :)

Edited by AIREAYE

i was actually just talking about picking up an s9... ive always used bauer buckets...currently have a 4500 (man i love it too) but the s9 ive been hearing nothing but great things about, and now i may have to get one, if you dont mind me asking TJ howd you come across one for that price? you got a good deal man

Picked it up on Craiglist. Guy was in Ft. Collins getting rid of some gear so he could go play juniors in Canada. Sold it to me with a couple other things super cheap +like 10 bucks for shipping.

nice pick up man! if you dont mind me asking how much you dished out for these??

60 bills...it was as steal. There's a nickel-sized rip in one palm, but nothing noticeable.

That the silvershield liner?

no, it some other kind of anti-microbial liner. that all they mention on the product description.

it feel soft and it not as glossy/shiny as the silvershield.

Edited by HkY_GuY

NIce! What did you use for the white stripe and let us know if it holds up....

white stick tape haha, just wanted to see how it would look.