Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

eeac4078.jpg

c1cac17c.jpg

1bde182b.jpg

Thanks to a certain Finn for hooking me up :wub:

Awwww no problem big boy :wink:

What kind of material is that wex? I know it's not, but it looks to be a wool-like fibre.

It's 100% polyester.

That picture even has a way of making it look like it's a decent mid curve. Some of his game-used ones I've seen seem to have about half that much curve.

my favorite pants ever. i keep checking ebay, but never find any in my size. :sad:

I actually got those from Krev a while ago. He sold them to me for a really good price. They're 2-piece pro stock pants, with the NHL logo on the back of the leg. Pretty awesome pants. They're practically bulletproof.

That curve looks a lot like my dimitrakos pro. Pretty much a pm9, but less depth, more of a mid curve, slightly open, and square toe. Is that right? :b I can get a pic of my stick if people want to see.

Hey,

Just received this in the mail, ordered off of prostockhockeygear, compared to friends s19 feels lighter and different taper, I am pretty sure it is a true RS.....

IMG00068-20110924-1906.jpg

IMG00067-20110924-1906.jpg

IMG00066-20110924-1905.jpg

Sorry for the crappy photos had to use my phone, terrible quality!

Just got these skates the other day. they were pretty yellowed when I got them, but I used a clorox bleach pen on them and now they look almost brand new, except for a few stains which don't want to come out. I love these skates style, Ever since they came out and I saw Sergei Fedorov in them.

IMG_20110926_000451.jpg