Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New Franchises I got from TooOld

408696963.jpg

Solid gloves, although surprised they don't come with poly inserts being retail gloves, but the thickness of the foams seems to make up for it. I have never seen so much protection on the thumb and forehand.

Edited by HockeySavants

I like 'em! Nike's fit the same as your regular shoe size, right?

Thanks man. I believe Nike's fit like, BoDangles said. They're about a size smaller than your shoe size. For example my shoe size is a 9-9.5 and the Air accels I got are size 8 and fit good.

Thanks man. I believe Nike's fit like, BoDangles said. They're about a size smaller than your shoe size. For example my shoe size is a 9-9.5 and the Air accels I got are size 8 and fit good.

Oh ok, thanks for the info. I've been looking at trying to snatch up a pair and wasn't sure on the fit. For some reason I thought they were the same as your regular shoe size.

After taking a good slapshot I noticed my blade were not responding good, so I changed my stick for the rest of the game. When I untaped my blade after the game there was a big crack in it, I put a little pressure on it and saw the inside of the blade... I knew it was over so I broke it completely with my hands.

I took max 20 shots with the stick.

Nothing you haven't seen, picked up the LE 2nd hand, threw on some whites and boom goes the dynamite. Love that kids grow out of skates so quickly and their dads are willing to sell at such a low $!

skates002.jpg