Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

imag0360b.th.jpg]

Got some new RBK 8k Pro elbows. Fit was great but extension was too long. Modding it as we speak. Easy to get rid of the extension and had the blue binding such that it can be sewed back on. Took it to a Cobbler/Luggage repair and she said it would be $30, which seemed fair, but it would take a week and I want to use them tomorrow. I could live with them as is (minus the binding) but don't know if the foam would hold up being exposed so I'll post a pic when I'm done sewing ;)

why can't i insert the image in my post!?!?

Edited by easttide

imag0360b.th.jpg

Got some new RBK 8k Pro elbows. Fit was great but extension was too long. Modding it as we speak. Easy to get rid of the extension and had the blue binding such that it can be sewed back on. Took it to a Cobbler/Luggage repair and she said it would be $30, which seemed fair, but it would take a week and I want to use them tomorrow. I could live with them as is (minus the binding) but don't know if the foam would hold up being exposed so I'll post a pic when I'm done sewing ;)

You just forgot to put an "]" after the first "IMG code.

imag0360b.th.jpg

You don't have to sew them back. I cut my extension 6 months ago and the foam is still intact.

Picked these up supercheep today after the launch party at the Garden for the new Bruins scratch tickets.

2l9gyvd.jpg

Couldn't turn down for $2/pair. Sadly, hand is broke and I won't get to wear 'em another month or so. :sad:

You just forgot to put an "]" after the first "IMG code.

There's also a superfluous "=" there, and "]" before ". And the code is underlined like it's hyperlinked, maybe posted as a link instead of an image.

imag0360b.th.jpg

Edited by wrangler

Picked these up supercheep today after the launch party at the Garden for the new Bruins scratch tickets.

Couldn't turn down for $2/pair. Sadly, hand is broke and I won't get to wear 'em another month or so. :sad:

Awesome deal indeed!!

^ I guess even pros switch flexes a lot... I thought I was weird going from 110-100-85-75 in the last 10 years... Then again using a 100 and 110 was merely because I didn't know jack lol

^ I guess even pros switch flexes a lot... I thought I was weird going from 110-100-85-75 in the last 10 years... Then again using a 100 and 110 was merely because I didn't know jack lol

Those aren't all Modano's pro stock sticks. Some of them are retail models in his retail curve, hence the variance in flexes. He has typically stuck with about a 95 flex.

After spending $800 on textbooks for university this semester, I decided to treat myself.

Kopitar (new Draper)

85 flex

lie 5

Please let us know how the stick plays compared to a dolo? I am interested in trying this with the kremlin curve.

brand new apx skates and an 808 p40 75flex. the 808 is an amazing stick so much pop to it. i bought two 808 p36, my usual curve, and my shot was just crazy high and fast. the p40 looks a lot less open than on the pics and keeps my shot low but as strong. lie 5, amazing curve that makes even stone hands like mine work a bit better.

now i am stuck my old skates and sticks for sale usual trying to get some of money back :facepalm:

img0864c.jpg

img0867al.jpg

img0868sw.jpg

brand new apx skates and an 808 p40 75flex. the 808 is an amazing stick so much pop to it. i bought two 808 p36, my usual curve, and my shot was just crazy high and fast. the p40 looks a lot less open than on the pics and keeps my shot low but as strong. lie 5, amazing curve that makes even stone hands like mine work a bit better.

I'm not sure about other places but did you get them from Total Hockey? I think they have them for around $130 if I remember correctly.

I'm not sure about other places but did you get them from Total Hockey? I think they have them for around $130 if I remember correctly.

150$ shipped to my door. keep in mind that most american retailers like total hockey, hockeymonkey do not ship bauer and rbk to canada, and if they did, we would get raped with customs.

here is where i bought them http://myworld.ebay....sid=p4340.l2559

Edited by icewalker_bg

New pickups to add to the quiver

Pro Stock NBH One95 Craig Weller - Minnesota Wild

Pro Stock Warrior Widow Brandon Segal - Dallas Stars

Pro Stock Easton S19(SE16 repaint) Brandon Segal - Dallas Stars

Reebok 4-rolls Thomas Hickey - LA Kings/Manchester Monarchs

gapmt2011002.jpg

Edited by ekeating

Picked up an original Modano Dolomite. Handle tape job still present, blade is bare. Brings the overall total to 10. :smile:

wp000230x.jpg

wp000231c.jpg