Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Are those the ones that were on eBay not too long ago? I momentarily thought about picking them up since I'm looking for a pair of Bauer pro stock pants myself. Somehow, I thought similar pants would be fairly easy to find, but my search hasn't turned up much of anything. I do have to ask, though, how do you like them?

Are those the ones that were on eBay not too long ago? I momentarily thought about picking them up since I'm looking for a pair of Bauer pro stock pants myself. Somehow, I thought similar pants would be fairly easy to find, but my search hasn't turned up much of anything. I do have to ask, though, how do you like them?

Yeah, those were on ebay. I haven't worn them in a game yet but they are very well built. A LOT of protection. The only thing I don't like is that they're too long for me as I'm not that tall. I'm 5'6 - 5'7. I'm thinking about putting back for sale.

I'll probably jus stick w/ my x60 girdle.

my new mitts from David Perron himself :wink: AK 27 gloves St-Louis Blues newstock003.jpg

another new pair of minewarrior001.jpg

my locker room at home! just need to finish de painting with Flyers colors! Why? because i'M a Philly fan :cool:vestiairelnh006-1.jpglockerroom003.jpgvestiairelnh008.jpg

@ hands of steel: nice custom locker! is that a Habs poster i spy in the photo? :tongue:

haha! you got me ;) tanx for the locker!! the Habs..... the team which I am ashamed to love sometimes lol! Kovalev was great that season for the Habs!

Edited by hands of steel

U21g5.jpg

Recent Ebay purchases. A year ago, I didn't know what any of this stuff was. I blame all of you.

X60 pros, Bonafides (yes, those are the ones I tried to sell before receiving. no, they are not for sale now), X88 pants.

Both pairs of gloves are fantastic, though I think the Warriors need a bit more break-in time. They are the first I have had with mesh gussets, which seems like a no-brainer unless you're playing outside in sub-zero temps.

Regardless, I still mainly use my PPFs for games.

I had a look through your photos, liked what you did with the S19 elliptical taper..!

I posted that pic in the Cutting OPS thread after someone suggested salvaging the S17/S19 blades, which I've also done. That one had a bad blade so I put it together for a teammate who wanted a long plug. It's about 11 inches.

where did you get them?

asr on pie ix, last pair, they had also eastons tongues and generic ones. i might take them off thought i find them kind of stiff and premolded for a flop (thing that i hate. they dont sit as perfect as i want to be, they scream to be flopped). ill sell to you if you want them.