Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I posted that pic in the Cutting OPS thread after someone suggested salvaging the S17/S19 blades, which I've also done. That one had a bad blade so I put it together for a teammate who wanted a long plug. It's about 11 inches.

I did the same with an Kaberle AK27 shaft that I didn't want to toss because it was only 48" long. I used what I cut off my One95 shaft and came out beautifully. Stiff as it can get

Unnumbered Helmets - $35

Numbered Helmets - $75

All socks - $15

Shells - $15

Jerseys - $50+

Pants - $100+

And gloves - $125+

I believe sticks are 125-150 but I didn't even look at them.

Ebay is probably the worst place ever to get some Habs gear, everything is overpriced

if you dont' mind me asking, how much did you pay for the gear? I"m always seeing these listed on eBay and not sure if the prices are ballooned by scalpers or not.

Unnumbered Helmets - $35

Numbered Helmets - $75

All socks - $15

Shells - $15

Jerseys - $50+

Pants - $100+

That's crazy! This is why I wish I lived near NHL arenas.

Here is what I picked up at the Habs sale yesterday.

Nothing is for sale or trade :p

U+ CL Spacek gloves

Souray's 15" MIA's

CCM pants

Warrior Lang pants

Hamrlik 11k's

A few centennial shells

habs_octo_22_2011.JPG

Edited by Dupes

Hey Dupes, are the gloves you picked up in good condition? Maybe it's because they always get picked first and I never get there soon enough but I think I've never seen new/almost new gloves there.

SSods.png

Picked these custom TotalOnes off of eBay for 132.00 with new LS-3 runners and Eagle skate guards. Sometimes it pays to have small feet apparently. Skated twice on them and they are great.

Picked these custom TotalOnes off of eBay for 132.00 with new LS-3 runners and Eagle skate guards. Sometimes it pays to have small feet apparently. Skated twice on them and they are great.

define small feet? Nice find!

define small feet? Nice find!

I wear size 9 Nike sneakers comfortably, wore 9D mission flyweights that were super old and apparently too big for me. When those broke I tried on size 6.5D vapor X60s and toe was just brushing the end cap as per a good fit, but when I went to the APX i found there to be a bit more room. These are size 6D and 6 1/8thD and feet fit just fine. Little tight on one foot but after a rebake and 2 long sessions the pain is going away.

I wear size 9 Nike sneakers comfortably, wore 9D mission flyweights that were super old and apparently too big for me. When those broke I tried on size 6.5D vapor X60s and toe was just brushing the end cap as per a good fit, but when I went to the APX i found there to be a bit more room. These are size 6D and 6 1/8thD and feet fit just fine. Little tight on one foot but after a rebake and 2 long sessions the pain is going away.

The amount of jealousy I have right now is unbearable! Those are my size in Bauer but probably wouldn't fit me as well as my CCM in 5.5. Congrats on an amazing deal!