Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Cavs - great looking wheels. Man oh man are they nice. I just tried a pair on myself but they were just a touch too shallow for my feet. I'll be interested to hear how they perform for you.

It's been a while since I showed an updated family shot...

With these!

6282193770_b5ec20a237_z.jpg

The Reddens are the normal ones and heritage ones... :)

Not a huge fan of white gloves, but those CCMs look slick.

Edited by black hills tj

the CCM pants, are they a 2 piece pant or are they more similar to the old Supra 420, my favorite hockey pants ever?

The are the newly redesigned 520's, 2 piece pants.

They are now made lighter.

These ones are from the Avs I believe.

Dupes, where did you come across those CCM pants? Been looking a long time for "updated" CCMs.

Dupes, where did you come across those CCM pants? Been looking a long time for "updated" CCMs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-CCM-1052-Tacks-AHL-Pro-Return-Pant-ice-hockey-pants-Brand-NWT-size-senior-sr-/140621070875?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item6673d03c60#ht_1440wt_1037

Nope, mine have the NHL logo on them, these dont.

Nonetheless, that link is a great deal for some nice pants, which appear to the be the exact model as mine.

yea, i think they are the same just without the patch...been debating on getting them for a few days. have you worn them yet?