Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Let me know if they change the depth.

I have superfeet in mine and they definitely helped the depth issue I had in my MLX's. The stock innersoles are really thick I found...

Great looking PPF's. Are those the pair that have been on eBay for the past few months? How are the palms?

I think they are because I got a pretty good deal on them. the palms have no holes but it's obvious that they've been sweated in quite a bit. I'll most likely be contacting Eagle about repalming them with MSH2.

I have superfeet in mine and they definitely helped the depth issue I had in my MLX's. The stock innersoles are really thick I found...

totally agree with you on this. imo Superfeet are the way to go with MLX skates.

Thanks, good to know, the depth is a bit of a issue but maybe the superfeet will help.

Got in touch with CCM through PSHG and they had an extra pair of Vinny's gloves in the factory! So they threw some black vented nash gussets and digital palms on them for me and turned them around in a couple weeks! Got vinny's 2010-2011 ccms coming too, with +1/8 gussets, +1/4 finger length.

24e2wxj.jpg

This thread blows me away everyday.... a couple question for the last couple posters:

-What do you mean you "got in touch with CCM through PSHG". Are they helping customers contact the factory now? If so, would you mind telling me how to do it?

-What is the 65S? Looks like the Easton RS but way more exclusive and pro-stocky