Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Regardless, just a stick I really wanted. I'm not even lefthanded, but it's more of just kind of something to have.

Yeah definitely something nice to own, somewhat a piece of hockey history ahah. I wish I had bought that silver right handed OG Synergy a couple years ago. Could have made a really nice shaft...

n21q2w.jpg

Starting at the top:

1. Derek Morris Winter Classic Franchises (sturm clones with extended gussets and fingers)

2. Frans Nielson Islanders Franchises (all tufftek)

3. David Perron AK27s

4. Hossa Redwings Franchises

5. DJ King Winter Classic AK27s

6. Tomas Vanek Buffalo 3rds Creepers (Savard Cuff +1/2)

7. Martin Havlat Hawks Creepers (Cuff -1/2)

8. Radek Bonk Canadiens Creepers (amazing gloves, great feel)

9. Montreal Canadiens Vintage Franchises

10. Jason Chimera Leather Franchises

11. Wiznewski CBJ Franchises (interesting custom padding along pinky, kangaroo gussets and palms)

12. Tomas Plekanec EQ Canadiens Gloves (stretch thumb attachment and nylon gusset along thumb)

13. Oduya Thrasher Franchises (cool carbon thumb logo)

14. Custom Franchises (my first pair, Navy & Black with nash palms)

15. Vinny TBL CCM CLs with digital palms

16. Byfuglien Thrasher CCM 4 rolls

17. Byfuglien Hawks CCM 4 rolls

18. Custom Navy Creepers

19. Sturm Kings Franchises

20. Mayers Sharks Franchises

21. Skille Hawks Franchises (hossa clones)

22. Wiz Canadiens Franchises

23. Ehrhoff Canucks Franchises (cuff -1/2)

n21q2w.jpg

Starting at the top:

1. Derek Morris Winter Classic Franchises (sturm clones with extended gussets and fingers)

2. Frans Nielson Islanders Franchises (all tufftek)

3. David Perron AK27s

4. Hossa Redwings Franchises

5. DJ King Winter Classic AK27s

6. Tomas Vanek Buffalo 3rds Creepers (Savard Cuff +1/2)

7. Martin Havlat Hawks Creepers (Cuff -1/2)

8. Radek Bonk Canadiens Creepers (amazing gloves, great feel)

9. Montreal Canadiens Vintage Franchises

10. Jason Chimera Leather Franchises

11. Wiznewski CBJ Franchises (interesting custom padding along pinky, kangaroo gussets and palms)

12. Tomas Plekanec EQ Canadiens Gloves (stretch thumb attachment and nylon gusset along thumb)

13. Oduya Thrasher Franchises (cool carbon thumb logo)

14. Custom Franchises (my first pair, Navy & Black with nash palms)

15. Vinny TBL CCM CLs with digital palms

16. Byfuglien Thrasher CCM 4 rolls

17. Byfuglien Hawks CCM 4 rolls

18. Custom Navy Creepers

19. Sturm Kings Franchises

20. Mayers Sharks Franchises

21. Skille Hawks Franchises (hossa clones)

22. Wiz Canadiens Franchises

23. Ehrhoff Canucks Franchises (cuff -1/2)

Nice collection!!! :cool:

Scott, in awe of the collection, beauties!

Amazing jersey above, been dying to get a London Knights jersey from a few years ago, but never had any luck, it's too hard to get them without buying a Kadri or Gagner game worn for 600$ or so :(

Manitoba moose jersey I acquired last year.... I though it was worth mentioning because they are now the st. john's ice caps and (IMO) have newer, hideous jerseys.

Hey, if you don't mind could you post a picture of the shoulder/arm yoke. I've been meaning to take a look at how it's fully shaped.

can't really tell, well maybe the luster will give it away but it's step velocity

first game with them tonight

I have these on my one80's. Great upgrade from the stock steel.

My recent pickups

Pro Stock Tom Poti Warrior Dolo DD 115flex. This has to be the boxiest shaft I have ever handled.

AmqKt.jpg

J58rI.jpg

Score of the day! 3 wood one95 P88 blades, and 3 unmarked composite blades (all have different curves) all for the great price of $2/ea

O2ZWd.jpg

Would love to try and figure out what the composite blades are but I don't even know where to start. No markings on them whatsoever and no real weave pattern to be seen.

Edited by niXon

My recent pickups

Pro Stock Tom Poti Warrior Dolo DD 115flex. This has to be the boxiest shaft I have ever handled.

AmqKt.jpg

J58rI.jpg

Score of the day! 3 wood one95 P88 blades, and 3 unmarked composite blades (all have different curves) all for the great price of $2/ea

O2ZWd.jpg

Would love to try and figure out what the composite blades are but I don't even know where to start. No markings on them whatsoever and no real weave pattern to be seen.

I was at the same sale. I saw those, but I passed on them.

Great pick up, but the wood One95 blades are not durable. They only last for 2-4 games and then they start breaking apart.

I was at the same sale. I saw those, but I passed on them.

Selection was pretty weak. I was just there to snag a cheap pair of bindings and a coat for the wife.

Couldn't pass up the blades for $2 though. I'll use em on the stick I screw around with in the garage. Not to worried about the durability.

I have these on my one80's. Great upgrade from the stock steel.

niXon, did you find they don't have as much bite as stock steel?

Those look SOOO much taller than standard bauer steel.... let us know how they work.

I played with them last night, I can't do a direct comparison to my ls2.1 since I was almost out of steel and the blade had become very narrow on the sides...that was the main reason for the change

with the velocities, I had them profiled before playing to 11 foot radius, I felt fast as heck out there, had one of my best games in a while, but I felt they lacked bite and I wasn't going hard in tight spots like I did before...not sure why, same guy I always use for my skates, if it's the profile or the lack of bite or the steel

I am happy with the purchase and what I paid (he left them for almost the same price as the 2.1's)...we'll see in the next few games how they fare

niXon, did you find they don't have as much bite as stock steel?

I played with them last night, I can't do a direct comparison to my ls2.1 since I was almost out of steel and the blade had become very narrow on the sides...that was the main reason for the change

with the velocities, I had them profiled before playing to 11 foot radius, I felt fast as heck out there, had one of my best games in a while, but I felt they lacked bite and I wasn't going hard in tight spots like I did before...not sure why, same guy I always use for my skates, if it's the profile or the lack of bite or the steel

I am happy with the purchase and what I paid (he left them for almost the same price as the 2.1's)...we'll see in the next few games how they fare

I did not encounter any lack of bite like you did. However with that said I think it has more to do with the sharpening than it does the actual steel.

Edited by niXon