Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Haha.. yup. And I have some pics of my lastest LHS clearance-bin-find to go with the pics of the jersey!!!

Here are the pics of the yoke you asked for:

6408913971_415716f1a3_z.jpg

6408914929_fa66d7f6ea_z.jpg

6408915715_11eb16a959_z.jpg

I was in a rush to get my skates sharpened before practice, since my coach moved it up an hour at about 6pm (the revised practice started at 7). While I was waiting I figured I'd have a look through the clearance bin just to see what was there. This pro shop is a tiny outfit that only stocks about five pairs of gloves, twenty sticks (all easton s19's), and some low-end skates. I found these at the bottom of a storage container marked "pants" filled with some junior sized, no-name pants that were SMU for the local youth team. They were marked with a sale price of $75 dollars. I took them up to the counter as I picked up my skates and asked why they were so expensive since they were "just elbow pads". The guy gave them to me for 25 dollars flat, no tax. These are the jofa-made, Rbk-marked elbows that the pros wear if I'm not mistaken.

6408961355_15fcc0cf79_z.jpg

6408962157_ea0f78fbae_z.jpg

6408962973_876885011c_z.jpg

6408964591_bac41f4c1a_z.jpg

These are a size XL, which are just big enough to be uncomfortably large on me, so I'm planning on selling them if I can get over 100 dollars for them on ebay or the marketplace. If not, I'll just break them in and wear them for the remainder of my life as they are the most comfortable elbows that I've ever worn. What does everybody think?

Edited by ZombieAttack27

These are the jofa-made, Rbk-marked elbows that the pros wear if I'm not mistaken.

These are a size XL, which are just big enough to be uncomfortably large on me, so I'm planning on selling them if I can get over 100 dollars for them on ebay or the marketplace. If not, I'll just break them in and wear them for the remainder of my life as they are the most comfortable elbows that I've ever worn. What does everybody think?

Those aren't pro stock. They would say 7K PRO, and be much higher quality. Not a bad deal at $25 though I guess.

As far as I know, there isn't a big jump in quality between retail and pro stock as far as protective equipment goes... and I know that there is definitely a demand for this style of elbow out there. I am no stranger to pro stock gear.

EDIT: Did some homework and seems like the only difference between retail and pro stock is the liner inside the pad. Pro stock uses a soft-felt type material over foam while the retail uses poly mesh over like a ridged rubber material. Personally I'd rather have the ridged rubber, but you're right. The collectible factor is way lower and 100 dollars is probably way too much to ask for. Still comfy as hell without a doubt though, so win-win. Look like I'll be wearing these from now on.

Edited by ZombieAttack27

Haha.. yup. And I have some pics of my lastest LHS clearance-bin-find to go with the pics of the jersey!!!

Here are the pics of the yoke you asked for:

Much thanks!

Shorts look great! Two piece? What Size? Details!!!

2 piece Large. For the pants, 14" gloves

Both are Carl Gunnerson

Both have very little wear, no rips, palms are in great shape. And paid $125 for each. There was no tags on either, I thought the gloves were only $100 cuz most pairs were $100 but I liked them to much to put back. Got exactly what I wanted and went to get so I'm very happy. Got home/away socks, helmet and stick at the last sale.

Anyone else go to the leaf sale??

was driving in the sub last night (garbage night) and someone threw out a an aluminum t-flex, and an old easton pro lami blade. the t-flex is in great shape with no dents or bends in it. the blade is a juneau patter rh standard. i had never seen that pattern before. will post pics sometime today.