Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Picked these up yesterday, I've been wearing ill fitting skates for the last year and finally got around to picking up new skates.

Didn't intend on picking up such an high model skate but i ended up getting them for a price i couldn't say no to.

42769699.jpg

Edited by stick&puck

FINALLY got my hands on Enstrom's Thrasher AK27 gloves!

Enstrom.jpg

also scored Vrbata's Eagles from the Yotes:

Vrbata.jpg

and got a pair of Strokers off Ebay for cheap:

Strokers.jpg

took a brown paint Sharpie to the Strokers. it's not perfect but the words on the cuff are much more subtle now.

Edited by shoeshine boy

L-R and Top to Bottom

Phoenix Eastons, Carolina Eagle X70

Ducks Mission L7 Montador, retail Easton EPro, Nashville Rebellions

LA Kings Warrior Franchise-Oscar Moller, LA Kings Reebok 4-roll - Richard Clune

2011thanksgiving004.jpg

Not too much to see here... Just, it took me 3 years to get my hands on some SJ Sharks' Torrey Mitchell Easton Mitts. I found them randomly off some forums a few months ago. They needed a major make over, palm wise. Pretty special piece of equipment for me.

Before:

27a4f9c1.jpg

After:

IMAG0235-1.jpg

Thank You George's Hockey repair :)

(Mesh Gussets, Single layer durasoft. SUPER SOFT and comfortable gloves)

Edited by Xtra

Nothing special again, just a pair of older retail Franchises, a 7k and a 7500 with Oakley Pro straight visors. Got the 7k for 30€, couldn't resist.

_MG_7899.jpg

Does George's also replace the back pad? I have a few pairs of Eastons I wanna have repalmed

I cant speak for George's, But I can confirm that Peaches will sew the top hand pad back in.(I sent him some replacements I cut out of other gloves however).

photo.jpg

my pick ups over the last two weeks. Mayers, Pandolfo, Robidas. The Robidas are probably my favorite. Narrow, mesh gussets, digital with a digital overlay.

My newest pickups.. Baycrest 500s. Perfect condition.

Can anyone date these to a specific time period? They have to be from the 70s.

glvs.jpg

Darkstar50 is the resident expert on things like that as I believe he collects older gloves. You might want to send him a PM

Not too much to see here... Just, it took me 3 years to get my hands on some SJ Sharks' Torrey Mitchell Easton Mitts. I found them randomly off some forums a few months ago. They needed a major make over, palm wise. Pretty special piece of equipment for me.

Thank You George's Hockey repair :)

(Mesh Gussets, Single layer durasoft. SUPER SOFT and comfortable gloves)

What kind of turn around time?

What kind of turn around time?

Skyscrape,

If it's a simple job like a repalm, 2-4 days depending on when the mitts were received on their end. You can request a rush job for no additional charge as well if you need it by a certain day. It took Brian about 7 to 9 days to do the mesh gussets and the re-palm of the single layer of durasoft. I was in no hurry, so. The customer service was GREAT. They went over all palm options as well as gusset options and it was pretty straight forward from there.

Edited by Xtra

New Eagle PPF's i got during the black friday/cyber monday sale on hockeymonkey.... only about $75 shipped. I should've really gottena pair of PPF+, but at that price I couldn't pass them up. I think i'm gonna have the cuff shortened at some point.

6473592585_35c606f0c8_b.jpg

6473592765_3eb4b73d0d_b.jpg

6473592817_54d1319509_b.jpg

I've used them twice so far.... since they're a little bit tight for now, I'm gonna keep using my pros stock 9k's for games, but I swear that nothing I've ever worn has felt better than MSH2 palms. Comfy as hell, but for some reason, the shaft of stick rotates when I shoot when I wear these.

Of course, it might just be because my pro stocks have enormous holes in both palms.

No.... my pro stock widow broke last week :( and now I'm using an old Easton ST. However both were non-grip. I can't afford a new stick on my part time job, so I think that I'm either gonna learn how to shoot without grip or sell some of the stuff I don't need.

Skyscrape,

If it's a simple job like a repalm, 2-4 days depending on when the mitts were received on their end. You can request a rush job for no additional charge as well if you need it by a certain day. It took Brian about 7 to 9 days to do the mesh gussets and the re-palm of the single layer of durasoft. I was in no hurry, so. The customer service was GREAT. They went over all palm options as well as gusset options and it was pretty straight forward from there.

How much for palms and mesh? Palms alone?