Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Got a pair of s17 on closeout on hockeyworld. I forgot how well the se16 and s17 fit me and what it feels like not to have pain on your feet. Didnt bake them, no pain anywhere whatsoever.

img1079wp.jpg

The only beef i have with them is my left forefoot is a bit loose because they tend to be on the wide side, and the skate just gets soaking wet inside, really a lot. My se16 whites were not like that because of the leather like interior i guess. I dont think its right for a what use to be a 700$ skate but ill live with it any day with the comfort they offer me.

Gonna have to adress those issues somehow, any insight in appeciatated.

img1078sd.jpg

Cascade must make a killing on team sales. My former high school team also started rocking them. Wish we got stuff like that when I was there, all we got were t-shirts.

I also have noticed a lot of teams using them. I think a lot has to do with the fact that you can customize the colors. I have a navy/ gold one that matches my team colors perfectly. Also it is one of the most protective helmets out there.

Cascade must make a killing on team sales. My former high school team also started rocking them. Wish we got stuff like that when I was there, all we got were t-shirts.

Yes.. my school ordered over 80 of them. The school is too worried about everyone getting concussions..

You bought some creepers with someone else's name on the cuff? I hope you got a discount....

Someone else's name on the cuff is no big deal as it can be blacked out with a sharpie. However someone else's sweat... a sharpie can't fix that ahah

Yes.. my school ordered over 80 of them. The school is too worried about everyone getting concussions..

I guess they got sucked into the marketing...hopefully the M11 fits everyone because that's the #1 thing I don't understand about team orders; how a single helmet can fit every kid.

Someone else's name on the cuff is no big deal as it can be blacked out with a sharpie. However someone else's sweat... a sharpie can't fix that ahah

Every pair of gloves that makes its way through my door goes straight to the wash before I ever wear them

Got these Warrior Creepers of someone else on a forum, loving them!

How do these fit? Are they kinda like Luxes? I was looking at a pair on PSHG but decided to order a custom pair of Luxes because I wasn't sure if I would like the fit. I wish I could try on a pair.

You bought some creepers with someone else's name on the cuff? I hope you got a discount....

I bought a pair with someone else's name on them from this forum, then ran into the guy at Winterfest while I was wearing them. :laugh:

How do these fit? Are they kinda like Luxes? I was looking at a pair on PSHG but decided to order a custom pair of Luxes because I wasn't sure if I would like the fit. I wish I could try on a pair.

They fit almost the same as standard Franchises to be honest. Not sure if I'm keeping the gloves yet since the Mrs doesn't know I also bought an APX stick and other pair of Franchise lol

Creepers don't feel as protective as Franchises but don't know much about the Luxe. I kind of wish Warrior would stick to a product line like Bauer so that we know what we're buying.

Edited by HockeySavants

They fit almost the same as standard Franchises to be honest. Not sure if I'm keeping the gloves yet since the Mrs doesn't know I also bought an APX stick and other pair of Franchise lol

ahhhh ok. and hahaha nice!

Not sure if I'm keeping the gloves yet since the Mrs doesn't know I also bought an APX stick and other pair of Franchise lol

They're called "Creepers" for a reason...keep them, haha.

Hey everyone, first post!

Played several years before being put through the plexiglass and fracturing my spine in a uni hockey game, been 4 years since and I'm finally picking up the courage

to go back into hockey at a recreational (non contact scrimage with some of the local lads) level, although I have been skating a lot in the last year or so.

Anyhoo - Had these a couple of months and not seen much of them anywhere else, absolutely brilliant skates and the most comfy out of the box I've ever had (and I've had anything from Vapor xx to grafs to one95s)

Bauer 95 Classics

320218_10150486148724186_586769185_10985086_984215511_n.jpg

305211_10150479341114186_586769185_10942630_1240967760_n.jpg

Edited by ShadowHockey

second pair of classic-themed skates in the last week.... where are you guys finding these?

First pair was custom, the ones above I believe are Europe only retail.