Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

First pair was custom, the ones above I believe are Europe only retail.

I may be wrong but I believe that they were only available to pros in areas like Russia, Siberia etc. I live in the UK and they were never retailed over here,

and I'm usually on the look out for new skates in other countries in Europe. My pair popped up on ebay.com but the seller was in Estonia.

Seems like retro will be the style again. Give it a week till people start posting their Classics too and start to sell off their composites.

Speaking of retro..since I was younger I've wanted the classic Supreme Custom skates w/black holder ie: Joe Sakic.

Found a handful on eBay between $40-80 in my size range 7-8.5. Real tempted to pull the plug!

b5000.jpg

Funny how..a top of the line skate..from almost 15 yrs ago..that was SUPER expensive..is now only double digit prices on eBay instead of breaking the bank at $400+. May be a while for the Vapors-one90/total one to hit those prices..but hey..I wouldn't mind getting a pair in 10 years for super cheap.

Edited by AndTheySayChiCity

95c are europe only, it's basically an classic old supreme fit (essentially a slightly heavier 8090).

I believe way too expansive for what they were though (300-400 euros).

Andtheysaychicity> 40dollars I wouldn't hesitate long. Always a pleasure to rock those classics.

You might even like them more than the current models, at least I do :wink:

Personally, I'm looking for 709 varioflex 1stGEN, I'd be ready to blow 600USD for a brand new pair in its box.

Both these gloves are sweet. I'm a sucker for the blackhawks colors though.

Those luxe's look unreal... personally I wouldn't wear them until christmas every year, but the fit and modifications make it look like a ompletely different glove. I'm planning on having the cuffs on my gloves shortened like these.

Must be the lighting, cause it's not my monitor ;) Still some nice gloves though. I personally like the customs you posted in the other thread better.

Must be the lighting, cause it's not my monitor ;) Still some nice gloves though. I personally like the customs you posted in the other thread better.

hmm...they're green and red on my laptop. lighting was natural lighting.

and I like the others better as well. :)

Edited by shoeshine boy

HELLA CURVE. Damn!

I had a handful of $5 blades from Peranis (Easton pro stock wood as well as Louisville TPS pro stock)..do they still have them? I'd be interested in ordering more.

i got those from the pittsburgh store, all they had was LH nike blades...hold up well to being heated though!

Yeah I did. They're not bad quality for the price. They don't feel quite as soft as the Franchises, and they're a little snugger, but I haven't used them on ice yet. My other Pro Series were really really comfortable and held up well after a few months of use. My girlfriend is using them now and as far as I know they're still going strong.

Custom Franchises made in Canada would obviously be a much higher quality glove, but I have a hard time justifying the extra $110+ dollars. I used a 10% off coupon and got these for about $108 shipped. Right now I'm happy with them, but I'll see how they hold up after some ice time.

Yeah I did. They're not bad quality for the price. They don't feel quite as soft as the Franchises, and they're a little snugger, but I haven't used them on ice yet. My other Pro Series were really really comfortable and held up well after a few months of use.

@Hattrick - I couldn't agree more on the original Warrior Pro Series/4 roll gloves. For $100, they are absolutely one of the best values on the market. A perfect combination of comfort, durability and aesthetic.

I will say, I like the color layout of these better. These look great. I am interested in hearing how they perform. I have this colorway in the Pro Series, and the cuff and fingers are red, instead of Blue like these. If you look at Dennis Wideman's gloves, his are this exact colorway.