Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

@Hattrick - I couldn't agree more on the original Warrior Pro Series/4 roll gloves. For $100, they are absolutely one of the best values on the market. A perfect combination of comfort, durability and aesthetic.

I will say, I like the color layout of these better. These look great. I am interested in hearing how they perform. I have this colorway in the Pro Series, and the cuff and fingers are red, instead of Blue like these. If you look at Dennis Wideman's gloves, his are this exact colorway.

For sure. I think these gloves get overlooked a little bit, but as you said at the $100 price point these definitely rank towards the top. The only differences I can really tell between these Pro Bully's and my Pro Series are that the mesh gussets are different, the palm is slightly different, and the foam padding might be a little softer on the Bully's. Without having the Pro Series on hand, I'm only going off memory on the foams though, so I could be wrong. They are definitely comfortable though.

Regarding Wideman's gloves, they are the reason I bought these. I was one step away from ordering custom Combat gloves in nearly the same color scheme when I saw these. Definitely saved me a few bucks.

Edited by HattrickSwayze

Just received this today off eBay. Taking a chance but it feels legit. I wanted to try a widow and this is the right flex and curve.

All black, not a label or text anywhere except for the sticker at the top. Glossy all the way down until the bottom 3rd, after which you can see the weave pattern.

a-img-0330.jpg

b-img-0334.jpg

c-img-0337.jpg

Edited by Stoop

Some twigs my buddy home from the A brought me & my bro, haven't had the best luck with easton twigs but the RS is still a wicked twig

1002176c.jpg

Edited by 1stOverall

That widow is weird... might be some kind of tester or display stick.

Yeah, I assume some kind of test stick. Skated with it today, and all good so far. Except that it's super slick. I often use non-grip sticks, but this is the first time I noticed slickness on the bottom hand. I'm going to try a candy-cane tape job.

Nightcast, that's awesome. Makes me wish I forked over the dough for those Iceland Vikings jerseys that were up on eBay years ago.

As for me, Christmas came early this year. I had a pair of CCM U+10s mounted on my old Tri-Di Lites (looking back, I should've went with Hi-Los, but hindsight's always 20/20) and those got finished last night. On top of that, my custom Bauer APX came in about an hour ago or so. I'm looking forward to testing both of them out later tonight.

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

Edited by Burning Bear

i got those from the pittsburgh store, all they had was LH nike blades...hold up well to being heated though!

Damn. Since 2005..I've been looking everywhere for Nike wood blades..in a RH. I knew I should have just bought a TON back in high school when they were available.

I actually found 2 of my old wood pro return blades that have held up..one's my favorite curve..ever..a Shanahan clone (after some tweaking) complete w/square toe..and the other is more identical to a Modano. Excited to try both out again..I may just do away w/the Warrior Gionta blade I have in my AK27..love the curve..hate the lie.

Just got my socks. Now I need to get a shell made.

d959a51e6a.jpg

THIS is amazing! Where'd you get your hands on this?? Mighty Ducks got me into hockey back when I was about 7.

Edited by AndTheySayChiCity

I got both off ebay. The socks came with a COA saying they were used during the movie but I don't think it's real. I don't care because I just wanted them to match the jersey. As for the jersey it just a replica of the one in the movie. A few things different but nothing you would notice unless you had a side by side of a real jersey. IMO the jersey is the perfect jersey for some pond hockey because it's so warm.

Bear,

How do you like the Vapor APX? I'm currently using a TotalOne I ordered from Bauer with a 77 flex and P92, lie5. I love the stick but was interested in trying the APX. Can't get any of the Lie 5 sticks locally and haven't seen much on the Internet.

Bmac

Nightcast, that's awesome. Makes me wish I forked over the dough for those Iceland Vikings jerseys that were up on eBay years ago.

As for me, Christmas came early this year. I had a pair of CCM U+10s mounted on my old Tri-Di Lites (looking back, I should've went with Hi-Los, but hindsight's always 20/20) and those got finished last night. On top of that, my custom Bauer APX came in about an hour ago or so. I'm looking forward to testing both of them out later tonight.

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

Bear,

How do you like the Vapor APX? I'm currently using a TotalOne I ordered from Bauer with a 77 flex and P92, lie5. I love the stick but was interested in trying the APX. Can't get any of the Lie 5 sticks locally and haven't seen much on the Internet.

Bmac

Well, since I only used it once, I can't really say how good or bad it truly is, but it did very well for me last night. I chose the Vapor mostly because of the shaft shape as I prefer the rounded, concave feel. Had there been shaft dimension options a la Warrior Dolomite customizer, I probably would've gone the Supreme route. I'd love to have the ability to choose your shaft dimensions or flex profile, but you can't have it all, I suppose.

I can safely confirm that the stick plays stiffer than advertised. At the very least, it plays stiffer than the Supreme line. Balance and puck feel is very good. All the passes I received stuck to the blade and stickhandling was a breeze. I love how solid the blade feels coming from a 2-piece Warrior Dolomite set up. My shooting and passing took a little adjusting, but by the end of the night, my saucers were fine and my shots went right where I aimed them.

I do think I need to give the stick a little more time, but the upcoming Nexus stick's supposed wood-like shaft flex profile (G3) intrigues me, so I may go that route next time.

I've posted other stuff before but I had all my pro stuff together and figured why not take a picture. Not the best lighting but,

photo3.jpg

Pens rbk 520s, Columbus ccm 520s, Islanders navy bauer supreme pros

Eaton X:60s, Andy Greene XXXXs, Matvichuk synergy pros, no name Coyotes CP94s, Pandolfo franchises, Robidas franchises, Mayers franchises

No name synergy pros, Sykora eastons, no name Senators eastons, no name Binghamton senators 852s, Okposo Torspo/PPFs.

Here are the pants that I mentioned earlier. Contacted TBLfan outside of MSH and bought them for about 160 shipped. They're the older canadian made tacklas that (now the eagle ppf IIRC). Honestly, these are tied with my eagle ppf gloves for most comfortable piece of equiptment I own. Also, they're way more protective than my one95 girdle. The only change I would make is to get an XL lower to match the Large upper just because I'm so tall and narrow.

6576975037_7fb99413be_b.jpg

And here they are with some pro stock practice socks that I got off of ebay for 10 dollars shipped. They're covered in mysterious blue stains, but they're functional.

6576975131_2216c9e750_b.jpg

just picked these up some one 70's. I wanted to go with the one 80's but they were out. I know I am buying them so close to the release of the new line, but I needed skates bad.

photo-1.jpg

Edited by strosedefence34