Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Igloo in Mt. Laurel, Nj. Brand spankin new for $30! They are size M/L.

Last pair they had so I had to snatch them up at that price.

is there any difference between these and old 7K/6K (2005-2006) ? are there plastic inserts in the ribs?

is there any difference between these and old 7K/6K (2005-2006) ? are there plastic inserts in the ribs?

I have the older 6K's. I didn't really compare them yet. I'll check when I get home from work.

Edited by 5 Minute Major

That's two colors, and what's with the British/Canadian spelling, if you're from Chicago?

It may be my age, but I still like the old black, white, & red Blackhawks gloves.

Edited by wrangler

I wasn't born here, but was raised and lived there for 20 years.

But I guess I should have clarified that Black/Red are my favourite layout.

Technically my favourite colour is clear

What's "here" and "there"?

Its clear as day. You two were talking about Chicago.. wasn't born here (chicago) but was raised there (chicago)..

Edited by Cove

That's two colors, and what's with the British/Canadian spelling, if you're from Chicago?

It may be my age, but I still like the old black, white, & red Blackhawks gloves.

Agree, nothing beats that old color scheme...I get my Eagles done up in that style:)

6617416069_7664d6f5e3_b.jpg

I think I've played nearly 12 years of hockey on a pair CCM 652 Tacks w/ white Tuuks that my Father bought me. I've always wanted to buy a pair of Grafs.

When I finally made the decision to buy a pair for myself a week before Christmas, I felt like Kevin Spacey in American Beauty who finally bought his favorite car. "I rule!"

pics are too small- I can't make out what they are....

Oh, I thought she was talking about something else. :ohmy:

6617416069_7664d6f5e3_b.jpg

I think I've played nearly 12 years of hockey on a pair CCM 652 Tacks w/ white Tuuks that my Father bought me. I've always wanted to buy a pair of Grafs.

When I finally made the decision to buy a pair for myself a week before Christmas, I felt like Kevin Spacey in American Beauty who finally bought his favorite car. "I rule!"

Oh, I thought she was talking about something else. :ohmy:

Those grafs are beautiful! Reminds me of a pair I had 15 years ago! 703's with black holders. They look legit!

Those grafs are beautiful! Reminds me of a pair I had 15 years ago! 703's with black holders. They look legit!

Yup, Totally wanted the 703s but these G3s fit me better (apparently I've got a narrow foot). Moreover, they were on clearance! :rolleyes: