Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My new custom shell from Junkyard Athletic. Thanks Marcelo!

Wow, that looks amazing. If you (and Marcelo) don't mind me asking--how much does a custom shell like that cost? I'm interested in creating a team order. Thanks

Just picked up an A.i.5, totalone girdle, and KFS 7s today at hockey giant in cherry hill. I should not have spent the money as the service was terrible, TERRIBLE! but I really needed to stuff :facepalm:

I've been meaning to go there, make a day trip of visiting "The Big 5" stores in NJ, well four. Curious to see if any of them offering anything worthwhile or different.

From a friend. He's bringing this and a Giroux Pro Stock to me tomorrow. I'm also getting a Jagr Pro Stock Combat Pure next week.

i cant tell you how jealous i am! what a good friend you have.... i was at NE skate zone earlier in the week and they had a bunch of pro stock sticks but all leftys and one pair of sean o'donnells CCM pro mitts. i was gonna snag them but they were $80 and pretty much needed to be repalmed

post some pics of the G's and Jags sticks man

Eric Godard RS arrived yesterday pretty stoked. Trying to upload a picture but doesn't seem to be working. Probably user malfunction haha!

Edited by boldfacecole

i cant tell you how jealous i am! what a good friend you have.... i was at NE skate zone earlier in the week and they had a bunch of pro stock sticks but all leftys and one pair of sean o'donnells CCM pro mitts. i was gonna snag them but they were $80 and pretty much needed to be repalmed

post some pics of the G's and Jags sticks man

You missed the Flyers Eq sale a couple of months ago. Picked up those Versteegs for $50, socks, helmet w/ visor and a couple other things. Yeah, most of the Flyers are lefty's. That's the only reason I didn't grab any. I'll def post some pics of the new twigs once I get them.