Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Wow, absolutely great gloves it seems, thanks for the pics!

Loving the index finger segmentation, the little blue segments on the outside of the index is placed smartly so that it prevents torquing of the finger roll...excellent!

Pittards Digital palm with double knit polyester gussets, then a Clarino/nash type material over the finger tips.

It closes up really nicely on the shaft of the stick so that no part of your finger is exposed for a slash, although, I'm sure anything can happen.

JA, are the fingers tapered like on the S19s? As in, does it get 'thinner' thickness-wise?

20120128105121.jpg

Came back from the Canucks Equipment Sale and I managed to snag a pair of fairly new 7k Pro elbows for $65. Looks like it's been trimmed down a bit. Visor was $25.

All the Kesler (82 flex, R26), Hodgson (82 flex, A) pro stock sticks were gone immediately and were $150 used $250 new. Tons of Ebbetts (82 flex, G3) though but he's a lefty. Lots of Salo's which were S19 and one Total One which were fairly short and 122 flex. Nothing else really good, saw some guys with Manitoba Moose bags though. Everyone seemed to be buying things based on names and not practicality.

20120128105121.jpg

Came back from the Canucks Equipment Sale and I managed to snag a pair of fairly new 7k Pro elbows for $65. Looks like it's been trimmed down a bit. Visor was $25.

All the Kesler (82 flex, R26), Hodgson (82 flex, A) pro stock sticks were gone immediately and were $150 used $250 new. Tons of Ebbetts (82 flex, G3) though but he's a lefty. Lots of Salo's which were S19 and one Total One which were fairly short and 122 flex. Nothing else really good, saw some guys with Manitoba Moose bags though. Everyone seemed to be buying things based on names and not practicality.

nice pick up man! I been looking forever for them lol

Gear3.jpg

My latest additions. Bauer Pro series shin guards (bauer's last pair of 16" pads in stock) CCM V08 with FM480, Warrior Franchise that I've had for a bit but never made it in this thread, Eagle PPFs, and of course a brand new MSH hockey bag thanks to Marcelo at JunkyardAthletic.

nice pick up man! I been looking forever for them lol

I was about to leave then I saw the girl bringing them to the table from the back so I followed her and picked them up. Still not sure if I should keep them or sell them.