Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I just picked up a pair of luxe, a ballistik 45 cal shaft w/ ballistik 52cal blade (old stock, dirt cheap), and two 45 cal 1 piece sticks, 90 flex cc curve

shaft feels a bit too whippy (80 flex), but for the price I paid, it'll be a good backup

gear.jpg

Edited by Leb_CRX

new gloves and and update family pic

IMG_3361.jpg?t=1327968391

IMG_3365.jpg?t=1327968481

Just saw your harrow gloves with the Mav's embroidered on the cuff....do you play for Medaille? I played for Gannon until we just sucked it hard, and folded. How are u guys doing so far, had a good team.

nice rs dude how you liking it?

pro stock one95 brand new got them like a month ago

IMG]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9942/photo3ty.jpg

By rc272 at 2012-02-03

Love it man. Used it today for the 1st. I want another one now!

Got these shins into from eBay. Got anal raped on the price wish I had my eyes open when I got these. Idk what I was think.payed 170$ and there was a sticker on here for 69.99$

08b245fd.jpg

in the past week and a half i have picked up 5 new pairs of mitts - i will post pics as soon as i can but i scooped up :

pro stock jamie langenbrunner devils franchises

MIA black franchises

MIA black/white franchises

CCm U+6 pro's

MIA black/orange warrior pro's

Edited by Philly Fly-hairs

Hey fatphilly, I paid $160 for the same shins 2 years ago, you didn't do bad, best shins I ever had. What did you pay for shipping? I'm going on ebay right now to try to swipe up a pair for myself.

Picked up few new twigs. Ekman-Larsson RS and Cal O'Reilly Widow. Plus got another TO Nystrom to go along with the one I got a few weeks back. Only used the RS for 20 minutes but so far kinda blah.

20120204075145.jpg

Yea. He got another pair for 175$ free shipping I think he will go lower if u offer..I just think its to much but then again I never had a pair before

Should be mine soon. Just not yet lol. My boy is letting these go they are to big for him. Just don't know how much just yet

8e4919b6.jpg

c6f6ce80.jpg

I want those! Nice man!

Hey guys, been outta playin' for quite awhile and have really missed it. Finally back and have started to update the gear. Been a couple of pieces I've really been eyeing and finally saved up for. So home today with these bad boys. Simple retail but damn are they comfortable! After baking the APX's they felt life a dream. Can't wait to try these out on the ice! Anyway, cheers!

2012-02-04_19-16-22_467.jpg