Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

First pair of custom mitts, ever. Even if you all Love the team, hate the team, or just don't care for the team... Inspiration came from my favorite football team's color schemes... The New England Patriots . Received em right before The Superbowl, too!

EQ50 mitts, Navy - Grey - Red Tufftek, Size 14s. They feel amazing on the hands.

IMAG0324.jpg

Edited by Xtra

First pair of custom mitts, ever. Even if you all Love the team, hate the team, or just don't care for the team... Inspiration came from my favorite football team's color schemes... The New England Patriots . Received em right before The Superbowl, too!

EQ50 mitts, Navy - Grey - Red Tufftek, Size 14s. They feel amazing on the hands.

Beauties

I liked them even before I knew they were inspired by the Pats. now I like them even more!

GO PATS!!!!

I associate grey, navy and red with the NJ Nets more than the Pats but very nice gloves nonetheless ahah

Don't know a lot about football uni's, but isn't the Giants "first" colour blue?

I was looking at putter head covers the other day and the majority of the Pats was grey and the Giants were blue.

I think making grey the majority colour was a smart move, they look amazing.

Second game wearing my new One100's. Found this after the game. The lace on the same skate got sliced to top it all off. Ugh!

You didn't notice it during the game?

Second game wearing my new One100's. Found this after the game. The lace on the same skate got sliced to top it all off. Ugh!

one100bustedtuuk.th.jpg

Damn that sucks. What size r they? I just put black tuuks on my one100's

That stuff generally is not done on existing gloves, as the cuff has to be taken apart for embroidery.

I don't know of a single place who does aftermarket embroidery on hockey gloves.

I know I'm a bit late on this, but there is one place that will do it in Calgary. Done Right Sports Repair.

They'll work on stuff that's shipped to them, but as long as it is pre-arranged with them (ie. don't just ship your stuff to them).

If anyone is looking to have this done, they do an awesome job, but the cuff does need to come apart.

You didn't notice it during the game?

I figured the looseness / wobble I was feeling was due to the lace getting sliced. Never thought about the holder being cracked because I couldn't recall taking a shot there.

Damn that sucks. What size r they? I just put black tuuks on my one100's

Skate is a 9.5D and the holders are 280's.

Picked up a pair of Harrow's 300 Pro gloves. They're overall not bad. Very light with the volume of a 4-roll in the hand, but the fingers feel like a Vapor X60 or similar.

img0945xm.jpg

They look like an updated version of the Christian Torch nylon gloves. Very nice gloves for the money.

I found the fingers to be a touch short when I tried them on, shorter than most 14"

Agreed. I thought of getting a 15" instead, but I found that I didn't even notice the shortness of the fingers once I started playing. The biggest thing I'm having trouble getting used to is how light they are. I love the bulkyness and weight of my 4-rolls. These feel like there's nothing on your hand!