Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

got these on sale from The Hockey Shop. gotta say, compared to the Surge I'd think I'd get the Surge over this one. very disappointing to see it's made in the Philippines. still a comfy glove but c'mon Warrior! for the retail price of $215 you should be making these in Canada and giving us better quality!

Then they wouldn't be a $215 glove.

Really nothing wrong with gloves made in the Phillipines; TPS made their actual pro stock HGT Pro and R8 Pro there for quite some time as well as their retails. The Winnwell variant of the glove is made in that same factory and they're a solid glove.

Really nothing wrong with gloves made in the Phillipines; TPS made their actual pro stock HGT Pro and R8 Pro there for quite some time as well as their retails. The Winnwell variant of the glove is made in that same factory and they're a solid glove.

Best glove I have owned. Much better quality than a pair of Franchise I owned prior to these.

Best glove I have owned. Much better quality than a pair of Franchise I owned prior to these.

Agreed. I'm still using a pair of pro stock R8's made in the Phillipines. No issues with fit or finish. Stitching looked great.

Is that a David Toews stick? I have a Jonathan Toews model but his also has #19 on the shaft and the curve is different.

Jonathan Toews according to the shop.

I will admit that I'm a bit spoiled when it comes to Luxes because of the 4 pairs I own 2 are custom, 1 is pro stock and 1 is retail. the customs and pro stock were made in Canada and just seem to be of better fit and quality. the difference between the retail and the customs reminds of the difference between the Franchise and the Pro Bully.

both versions of Luxes are very nice gloves but for the price difference I'm not seeing the benefit of the Luxe over the Surge.

Got a new APX SE Griptac Shaft....mated with a Reebok 6K Spezza RH

112 Flex but cut down to around 116, I love the round shape of the shaft. (that sounds so wrong)

421267_10151287881005551_868900550_22919465_1074155208_n.jpg

Don't mind the 'mess' in the background, I save the boxes for shipping.

Yep this uses standard blades.

Edited by HockeySavants

time to find a vintage Canucks jersey. :)

Pick up a Germany jersey, it would match up perfectly with those! ;)

Edited by sarasch

finally got one of my dream pairs!!

LetangWarriors-1.jpg

they fit me PERFECTLY!!! really like the digital palm too!

also picked these up off of Ebay:

BlYelRdWarriors.jpg

time to find a vintage Canucks jersey. :)

Those are two of the nicest looking pairs of gloves I have seen. Nice pickps.

So the time has been coming and today I finally pulled the plug on my old gear. Jofa 6090's and 5044's were the best and will be missed.

2012-02-18_17-32-29_606.jpg

So new T1 shins and elbows. RS pants, I went into the shop wanting the T1's but after trying them one I didn't like the waist strap pulling/digging into my lower back. Then my "I couldn't resist" purchase. E700 matte helmet. All I can say is WOW! That bucket is SWEET!

2012-02-18_17-48-38_636.jpg

Grabbed my first pair of new rbk socks and my needed the new jock in a bad way. So just will replace my Jofa shoulders during the spring/summer to finish my much needed protective upgrade.

Newest pick up, off redlightdistrict in Phoenix.

4 Nystrom totalones, 82 flex, g3 construction, heel curve

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/photoxi.jpg/

Been wanting to show these off for a while, Cammalleri habs vintage gloves

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3126/cammyr.jpg

EDIT: been trying to figure out how to post the image directly to thread instead of url

Edited by ibeck

I have 3 of those headed my way right now. So excited!!

haha it was you that bought the other 3? Do you live in Canada? I got hit with a $86 customs charge

I have 3 of those headed my way right now. So excited!!

haha it was you that bought the other 3? Do you live in Canada? I got hit with a $86 customs charge

They had like 14 of them initially. I picked up 2 a few weeks ago. Easy pick up for me since I'm local. It plays well.

Newest pick up, off redlightdistrict in Phoenix.

4 Nystrom totalones, 82 flex, g3 construction, heel curve

http://imageshack.us...13/photoxi.jpg/

Been wanting to show these off for a while, Cammalleri habs vintage gloves

http://img46.imagesh...3126/cammyr.jpg

EDIT: been trying to figure out how to post the image directly to thread instead of url

You either type in or you put that url in the image box that is on the second row of icons in the post screen.