Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

haha it was you that bought the other 3? Do you live in Canada? I got hit with a $86 customs charge

I do! I actually got them from a seller on ebay, but I'm assuming he got them from RDL.

They haven't come in yet but odds are I'll get charged the same for customs. I think it'll be worth it though, still way cheaper than buying retail and plus I was pretty excited to find exactly what I wanted.

Why did you accept them if they were the wrong cuff?

Not understanding the logic here either.

That's like me accepting my custom skates just because I didn't feel like sending them back.

They had like 14 of them initially. I picked up 2 a few weeks ago. Easy pick up for me since I'm local. It plays well.

They play so well, love the g3

Edited by ibeck

I contacted PSHG. We'll see what they say.

Good luck to you, they appear to respond faster on Facebook then through email.

Their support is such a crapshoot.

Edited by goaliemanshark

So the time has been coming and today I finally pulled the plug on my old gear. Jofa 6090's and 5044's were the best and will be missed

So new T1 shins and elbows. RS pants, I went into the shop wanting the T1's but after trying them one I didn't like the waist strap pulling/digging into my lower back. Then my "I couldn't resist" purchase. E700 matte helmet. All I can say is WOW! That bucket is SWEET!

2012-02-18_17-48-38_636.jpg

Grabbed my first pair of new rbk socks and my needed the new jock in a bad way. So just will replace my Jofa shoulders during the spring/summer to finish my much needed protective upgrade.

nice new set!

Edited by jconc1941

nice new set!

Thanks! Not something I was looking forward to. Even the guy helping me find my new stuff at my LHS knew I was replacing the irreplaceable. Oh well, gotta go forward and if I can get half the life outta my new stuff I did my old Jofa's it'll be money well spent.

TotalOne Classics

Black Clarino Liner

Supreme Bobby Clarke Tongue

Old Toe Tips (Nylon)

Oversize Padding

Double Stitching

TotalOne Vented Outsole

272mm LS3 Steel

IMG_0541.jpg

t1c_int.jpg

These are TOOOOOOOOO Fng Fresh!!!! :wub:

Few prostock things I picked up today

I see you stopped by the Skate Zone. Would've picked up a pair or two of those socks myself if they weren't all XL+

img1002a.jpg

Few of my recent pick ups. Grabbed a barely used pair of 8090's off of eBay a few weeks ago. My Harrow 300pro gloves from X-mas that I'm trying to get used to. Then last weekend's pick up from Pure Hockey up in Needham. I made the mistake of trying on the TotoalOne elbows. Damn things fit perfectly and don't budge!

img1002a.jpg

Few of my recent pick ups. Grabbed a barely used pair of 8090's off of eBay a few weeks ago. My Harrow 300pro gloves from X-mas that I'm trying to get used to. Then last weekend's pick up from Pure Hockey up in Needham. I made the mistake of trying on the TotoalOne elbows. Damn things fit perfectly and don't budge!

Nice! Running my T1 elbows for the first time in a couple hours. I hear ya about trying them on though, wow do they sit sweet!