Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Not the biggest pickup, but I'm still really excited to give them a run on the ice. Profiled replacement steel from No Icing. 8'/13' combo radius, med forward pitch, FBV 9/16 (100/50).

img20120228180728.jpg

Edited by hockeymass

Did you specifically choose the scalloped? For what reason?

I've always skated on scalloped steel. Never had any issues with it. Rather just stick to what I've used in the past.

My experimentation with shoulder pads starts now. Picked up this set in our Gear Exchange (thanks, hattrickswayze!) and I have another set/brand on the way. These are brand new.

sbdii.jpg

Edited by JR Boucicaut

I am guessing it was the ReAkt helmet?

Which already peaks my interest! If it is something else then I am flat out jealous!!!

Edited by skyscrape

My experimentation with shoulder pads starts now. Picked up this set in our Gear Exchange (thanks, hattrickswayze!) and I have another set/brand on the way. These are brand new.

No problem. Glad they showed up on time. Hopefully they fit you better than they fit me.

What curve is that? Kremlin clone?

I am not sure I haven't received it in the mail yet. I do have a Kreps curve with me and I will compare the 2 once I get them. I will be posting the comparison of the 2 in this forum http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59971-pro-return-easton-kreps-curve/page__hl__kreps__fromsearch__1 in the next week when it arrives so just follow this topic

For a while now, I have been meaning to build myself a single hockey locker/cabinet unit like you see in most pro dressing rooms. I started it a couple weeks ago and tonight I finally finished it. Made it out of 3/4" Maple, mostly fastened with biscuits. Bench seat which doubles as storage, and wire shelving for improved drying (compared to solid shelves). All that is left is to give it a final sanding and then stain and clear it. Also still need to add a couple hooks here and there. These crappy cell phone pics don't do it justice, sorry.

243m2cx.jpg

vfurk8.jpg

29ut8h4.jpg

For a while now, I have been meaning to build myself a single hockey locker/cabinet unit like you see in most pro dressing rooms. I started it a couple weeks ago and tonight I finally finished it. Made it out of 3/4" Maple, mostly fastened with biscuits. Bench seat which doubles as storage, and wire shelving for improved drying (compared to solid shelves). All that is left is to give it a final sanding and then stain and clear it. Also still need to add a couple hooks here and there. These crappy cell phone pics don't do it justice, sorry.

243m2cx.jpg

vfurk8.jpg

29ut8h4.jpg

Looks great man!

243m2cx.jpg

vfurk8.jpg

29ut8h4.jpg

th_shock2.gif

img00392201203020020.jpg

sticks and inline skates (alkali CA7) :)

sticks: blank stick lidstrom curve (similar to dolomite)

TPS R10 nash curve,

AK27 kovalev and spezza curve,

easton ST getzlaf curve

img00392201203020020.jpg

sticks and inline skates (alkali CA7) :)

sticks: blank stick lidstrom curve (similar to dolomite)

TPS R10 nash curve,

AK27 kovalev and spezza curve,

easton ST getzlaf curve

How do you like the CA7's? I'm probably picking up a pair in a couple of weeks.

How do you like the CA7's? I'm probably picking up a pair in a couple of weeks.

for me the fit is quite similar like one75 EE width. i really like the heel lock on CA7. however, for playing as defenseman, i prefer using my commander SE in terms of side protection since CA7 is softer.

Put some Lightspeeds on the 11K's last week!

(Posted Image)

http://img580.images...24/54897362.jpg

That is the first pair of skates that I have seen since the late 90's that look good with black holders. Also, you are probably gonna get beaked non-stop for those between white skates, yellow laces, and black holders.

Edited by jbatafuco