Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

For a while now, I have been meaning to build myself a single hockey locker/cabinet unit like you see in most pro dressing rooms. I started it a couple weeks ago and tonight I finally finished it. Made it out of 3/4" Maple, mostly fastened with biscuits. Bench seat which doubles as storage, and wire shelving for improved drying (compared to solid shelves). All that is left is to give it a final sanding and then stain and clear it. Also still need to add a couple hooks here and there. These crappy cell phone pics don't do it justice, sorry.

How much does a project like this cost? Been dying to make one myself.

Looks great man!

th_shock2.gif

:biggrin: Thanks!

How much does a project like this cost? Been dying to make one myself.

It was quite a bit. It was no less than $350ish for just the material alone, up until now.

Edited by b33f

For a while now, I have been meaning to build myself a single hockey locker/cabinet unit like you see in most pro dressing rooms. I started it a couple weeks ago and tonight I finally finished it. Made it out of 3/4" Maple, mostly fastened with biscuits. Bench seat which doubles as storage, and wire shelving for improved drying (compared to solid shelves). All that is left is to give it a final sanding and then stain and clear it. Also still need to add a couple hooks here and there. These crappy cell phone pics don't do it justice, sorry.

243m2cx.jpg

vfurk8.jpg

29ut8h4.jpg

I'd buy this. I only have a balcony without a cover and a storage unit without ventilation. My roommate is already over me leaving my my gear to dry in the kitchen for days on end. A tent to cover the rain and that would suit my balcony perfect.

No pics, but in 2012, the new gear gods have been kind between presents from the GF and purchases on my own. I just new need elbows before I have all new gear since starting ice after a 7 year hiatus from roller. .

2012 grabs:

X60 girlde

X40 shins

X60 shaft

Dynasty blade (in route)

Reebok 7k helmet to pair with my 12 yo cage

Farewell shoulders (in route)

Got some new shins...they are new as a matter of fact:

429027_10151334980410551_868900550_23092041_1315124989_n.jpg

They are a mismatched pair, but I wear a knee brace on my left knee so it works out good. There really isn't much a difference either way.

Added extra padding to my 6K padded shirt. Perfect for my men's league teams and open hockey.

IMG307.jpg

sick idea might have to try it out

Some more flyers home and practice socks. And Wayne Simmons kings pants.

f31f17bd.jpg

ff0bb80c.jpg

nice pickup i need to get me some philly socks. always see you pickin up philly stuff wwould love to see a collection picture!

Looks great!!

img00392201203020020.jpg

sticks and inline skates (alkali CA7) :)

sticks: blank stick lidstrom curve (similar to dolomite)

TPS R10 nash curve,

AK27 kovalev and spezza curve,

easton ST getzlaf curve

Ohh no wayy, i really like your green rollar shoes! what kind of wheels are on them if you dont mind me asking?

54897362.jpg

Put some Lightspeeds on the 11K's last week!

With how much white is on those skates, I actually think the black holders look pretty sharp.

Added extra padding to my 6K padded shirt. Perfect for my men's league teams and open hockey.

IMG307.jpg

This. Is. Awesome. I want a set.

Ohh no wayy, i really like your green rollar shoes! what kind of wheels are on them if you dont mind me asking?

its labeda dynasty x-soft :) for the grip, i think labeda gripper (soft) is much better.

Mghens6823,

Where'd you find the canes gear?

buddy of mine used to work for the charlotte checkers. he is very good friends with the canes equipment manager and he buys there old equipment in bulk when they get new stuff then he sells it. he actually has good prices too hahah

It's a very snug fit (which I like). The straps on the forearm cross over one way on the top and one way on the bottom. The bicep part is a free floating piece (similar to my 8K Pros which I am switching from).

Edited by the iceman