Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

EQ Pros

I've been honestly looking everywhere for these! Our buyer decided not to order them, which I can understand, as Easton protective seems to always be unspectacular. The Easton Synergy series of elbow pads though, seem to do it for me. Have you had a chance to compare this pair to some others? Also, what pricpoint were they at?

Here are some comparison pics with the 8K Pros. The Easton pads are a Medium and the Reebok pads are a 4. 30t1a84.jpgalruol.jpg24fhikn.jpg2qa20bo.jpg

Crazy how big RBK/JOFA elbows are!

Shoulder pads that don't have adjustable bicep guards are outta the question! :laugh:

Crazy how big RBK/JOFA elbows are!

Shoulder pads that don't have adjustable bicep guards are outta the question! :laugh:

I actually pulled the bicep guards off my One80 shoulders (easily removable) because they were interfering with my Jofa 3500 elbows (which I refuse to replace!)

I actually pulled the bicep guards off my One80 shoulders (easily removable) because they were interfering with my Jofa 3500 elbows (which I refuse to replace!)

And I'm sure there's not too much unprotected, cause those elbows ride up,half the bicep anyway!

And I'm sure there's not too much unprotected, cause those elbows ride up,half the bicep anyway!

Indeed!

Newest pickups, EQ50 Shaft from member n3gkiwi (great person to deal with) and Warrior/MIA Franchises off Ebay (in pretty great shape)

img20120306184030.jpg

Just got these in the mail today :cool:

Not as cool as some of the prostock stuff here, but I think they're pretty slick.

I agree.

I picked these up off of craigslist for $10. Just a little big and a really big cuff. Trying to get use to them. I can't complain for the price how ever.

5I15G55U53Ka3J23Nac320573662dc6e51862.jpg

Your comments were interpreted by a number of people as selling product. We also deleted a number of posts where people were asking to buy them because of what you said. If everyone was wrong, feel free to repost the pics.