Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

oh god forgive me for using the word "new" who cares

I think he's facepalimg the fact that it isn't a new cuff style, it's simply the standard blooming cuff missing the flap. The flap is not supposed to be missing.

I think he's facepalimg the fact that it isn't a new cuff style, it's simply the standard blooming cuff missing the flap. The flap is not supposed to be missing.

I've seen multiple pairs of the "Advanced" just like these; with the flap omitted. Not sure if it's something normal for these or not though.

It isn't standard. They are most likely pairs that have had the flap removed and sent to be embroided with a players name. What you have is technically the unfinished product.

Custom Reebok standard hosel blades just arrived from PSHG. Perron "1387G" pattern/construction, aka righty Kovalev pro. Turned out even better than I expected!

perron1_720.jpg

perron2_720.jpg

perron3_480.jpg

Small collection of gear...

http://imageshack.us.../p1020843x.jpg/

easton air 4000 kelly green with flyers logo embroidered, says CG or CC in middle anyone have ideas? cottage grove, Minnesota maybe?

wisconsin badgers nike bauer L new with tags lowers

bauer 2009 ncaa frozen four skills competition custom shell.

sher-wood rm9 pro stock allen americans chl pants.

bauer supreme 8090 with limited edition black ls2 holders and step steel.

m11 navy/baby blue inserts

DR legend gloves, short cuff

phantom phenom blacked out gloves.

Edited by Tapiolaboy13

The question is.... who actually makes those blades for Reebok? Their construction looks similar to the company that does their pro stuff as opposed to who does their retail stuff. If that's the case, those blades might be pretty decent.

Nice job Ruff. Whats the puck feel like?

I'll be trying one in the morning.

Ruffage

So you did a custom order? I didn't realize they even had reebok blades to order, just Sherwood.

Can you give some more details?

I arranged the order through PSHG. Custom blades are not advertised (other than the Sherwoods), but they do list custom CCM/Reebok OPSs, so I figured I'd ask about blades and sure enough they could get them done. Drawback was minimum order of 12, so pretty pricey.

My request was to have the blades custom made from the codes on a Perron pro stick. Same pattern, same material/construction, just the blade only with standard hosel size. So they aren't retail blades with a custom pattern, and as such I expect durability should be excellent. Based on the packing slip, I assume they were made at the Sport Maska (Reebok/CCM) facility in Quebec, which I imagine is where they make most/all of their pro/custom sticks as well.

retail i believe true temper does it for reebok as long as ccm, with ccm switching to taylor made now. correct me if i am wrong please

Correction. TaylorMade isn't making anything CCM.

They collaborated on a stick concept. CCM takes said concept and makes it with their regular stick factory.

I recently aquired the pants to go with your helmet and gloves. should be here in a few days. :)

ahhh! yea i was going to buy the whole set, but i was reluctant as those pants were just going to be too big! going to be hard to find a decent pair of pants to match...