Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hahaha I figured that was you and FATPHILLY there yesterday. I was the short guy in the Simmer shirt haha. Nice pickups.

That was you!? hahaha I was with Fat, my buddy Joe and my niece. She was guarding the stuff while we looked for more stuff.

Current glove collection:

Powertek Fusion Q5 Red and Green (Northern Ireland Tridents), Powertek Fusion Q5 Green and White (Team Ireland), Warrior Bardown Black, White and Orange (Belfast Ice Foxes), Bauer Vapor XXX Pro Stock, Rbk 6k Fitlite Pro Stock, and brand new, never worn Louisville TPX Mighty Ducks Gloves

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hows the protection/quality with the powertek gloves?

hows the protection/quality with the powertek gloves?

Had another guy message me about them, gotta be honest for the price i was real impressed, real comfy gloves, slightly larger fitting than my bauers but not majorly bigger. Great protection on the back of the hand and thumb and solid protection on the wrist area too, my only complaint with the entire glove is the palm is REAL thick, having said that they will probably last ages but will take a while to break in for sure

Had another guy message me about them, gotta be honest for the price i was real impressed, real comfy gloves, slightly larger fitting than my bauers but not majorly bigger. Great protection on the back of the hand and thumb and solid protection on the wrist area too, my only complaint with the entire glove is the palm is REAL thick, having said that they will probably last ages but will take a while to break in for sure

Is there anywhere to get the Ireland gear online ? I'm from Dublin, been here in LA a looooooong time but have always wanted to get any team Ireland gear .

IIHA.org has replica jerseys, the game worn ones go to the players only tho, i have a team ireland women's tournament jersey from 2008 and a pair of team ireland socks as i know national team players, but IIHA dont sell much other than the replicas. The only things issued to players are socks, tackla cover shorts and jerseys, which are usally all taken back and used over and over

Mike Richards left this broken Nexus on the bench today after practice and we were on after so I helped myself to it. It broke mid shaft but didn't split apart. Code on it is O33 and looks to be a TO underneath. Funny that he uses white tape in practice but black tape for games.

richardsnexus.jpg

Mike Richards left this broken Nexus on the bench today after practice and we were on after so I helped myself to it. It broke mid shaft but didn't split apart. Code on it is O33 and looks to be a TO underneath. Funny that he uses white tape in practice but black tape for games.

Haha. I was at the Kings practice today and saw him break that stick. I was actually going to play pickup also, but it was full...

Quick, SRS shaft repair! But then again, being a mid-kick stick... eh still a really cool find!

I'm a righty so there's that, still stoked though he was one of my favorite players in the league even before he came to the Kings

^ +1

At the sharks practices I've gone to they leave stuff everywhere or give it away. Sometimes on their way to their cars they'll even throw a stick in the dumpster out back. I don't think stealing would be the right word at all.

Sometimes on their way to their cars they'll even throw a stick in the dumpster out back. I don't think stealing would be the right word at all.

No, but I think "dumpster-diving" might be. :P

Man im jealous of all these sick pants, ive only had 1 pair of Team Canada brand and they really are awful haha, the orange embroidery makes them even better

Man im jealous of all these sick pants, ive only had 1 pair of Team Canada brand and they really are awful haha, the orange embroidery makes them even better

Thanks man! Yeah, I like these A LOT! They are brand new too. Straight out of the bag.

So you stole the stick?

Not at all, all the broken sticks from the Kings/visiting teams get thrown in the dumpster after practices, they don't keep em. This one just happened to not get picked up by the maintenance crew before we got on the ice. I've gotten other sticks from there the same way, no big deal.

Here you go... current pics.

Lightning gear... Bauer current 3rds colorway and Tackla old colorway pants (new colorway Warriors on the way). Brand new Stamkos XXXX's, Vapor X40's, Warrior Franchises and custom Creepers in 3rds colorway, new colorway Franchises. Socks for new and old colorways.

2760492570044449475S600x600Q85.jpg

Wings gear... Tackla, Bauer, and Warrior pants. Brand new Abdelkader XXXX's and brand new Draper Franchises, Jason Williams XXXX's. Socks including the Winter Classic team-issue, home and practice.

2175377480044449475S600x600Q85.jpg

Tackla pants and Warrior Luxes I also use now and then.

2267373650044449475S600x600Q85.jpg

Missing are my team-issue/used Wings red practice jersey and white practice jersey, a Hudler Winter Classic team-issue/used black practice jersey and Hudler home game-used jersey. Also have a '05-'06 Lightning team-issue away jersey done as Marty St. Louis by EPS. Also skates/pads/socks/sticks/etc.

PS... the TBL blue color old and new both are called "Montreal blue" by Warrior and per Joe @ Warrior it's only available in Tuff-Tek nylon for their gloves.

Edited by Too Old

Here you go... current pics.

Lightning gear... Bauer current 3rds colorway and Tackla old colorway pants (new colorway Warriors on the way). Brand new Stamkos XXXX's, Vapor X40's, Warrior Franchises and custom Creepers in 3rds colorway, new colorway Franchises. Socks for new and old colorways.

2760492570044449475S600x600Q85.jpg

Color me Jealous but, I hate you. :-(