Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New helmet. Navy Bauer 9900 w/ White FM480 Cage

ScreenShot2012-03-07at74119PM.png

how do you like the 9900? i have an old nbh5100 and im either getting the 9900 or 7500... feedback would be great

This is our haul for 4 guys. First sale for all of use. The skates are almost brand new.

34ybm14.jpg

where is that gear from? the socks look sick. the skates are apx im assuming?

They finally arrived! Reebok 11k 9EE NCAA return.

nDYIfl.jpg

I need to break them in a bit during some public skating before I wear them, so it's looking like they'll be used for summer league, as we only have at most 3 games left this season (playoffs w/ 4 teams...)

where is that gear from? the socks look sick. the skates are apx im assuming?

From the Michigan wolverines hockey sale that was today. Yes the skates are apx's. The socks are actually a funny story. We walked in and it started a little early so a lot of stuff was already grabbed up. Well there was one blue sock sitting on the table so my brother grabbed and and looked around the whole time for the other. About 30 mins later we got in line and I noticed he was still holding onto the one sock and he said we was going to hold it till the front of the line in case they had the other up front. It was a long line so 10 mins later I see a guy throw a sock back on the tables and sure enough it was the other sock for his pair. Funny to us because he said he was just waiting the other guy out.

Edited by Nightcast

how do you like the 9900? i have an old nbh5100 and im either getting the 9900 or 7500... feedback would be great

The helmet is really nice, it is very protective and comfortable. It has very good ventilation as well.

Now for my latest pick up. New Bauer One.9 skates!

photocopy.jpg

Finally got the stain and clear coat done, and mounted all the hooks.

*Pics*

Damn, that looks nice! It's going to make for a stinky closet though.

New pickups.

Both pairs brand new. Hossas are autographed on both cuffs.

IMG_5217.jpg

IMG_5218.jpg

Almost a shame those are autographed. Amazing gloves. Hope you find a nice air-tight case for those.

Almost a shame those are autographed. Amazing gloves. Hope you find a nice air-tight case for those.

Yeah. It's funny that I almost would prefer them used so I wouldn't feel guilty about using them. But on the other hand the Hossa brothers are my favorite players.

Better pics:

IMG_5207.jpg

IMG_5208.jpg

IMG_5209.jpg

WHERE? Haven't been able to find a Matte white one in my size, Large!

It's only available as a combo on the Monkey, I looked last night and thats the only way to get matte white.

Edited by Vulcan7905

Ohio State Nike Swift Socks..

These are much thinner than my Swift Slovak socks. The backs are different too. Must be a 2nd generation.

IMG_5241.jpg

IMG_5242.jpg